Up with trensomnia

I should have completely stopped when I said I would :joy:. Woke up dehydrated, sweating and can’t sleep. What are you all up to?

4 Likes

Work only about 2 hours to go then eat sleepi wake eat train eat worm and eat some more I’m creeping back towards 6000 cals a day when I’m on tren it will liek be 7000

2 Likes

Nice! Hope last two hours go by fast. I probably need more cals as well. I’m not really counting right now.

2 Likes

I don’t count but I generally know where my intake is on day to day basis I’d rather miss by eating too much than not enought right now as I know this weekend I won’t be even close
To what I need. Although they have some decent looking food options at festival and I’ll be packing shakes and lunch meat

2 Likes

It’s always the maybe one more week that ends up being the worst. :joy:

4 Likes

I haven’t had bad sides in a long time. I was going thru my things and found 2 more bottles I hadn’t used and said fuck it. I don’t want to throw it away. Woke up in puddle of sweat at 4am like I pissed myself and cramping from dehydration lol. On same day I needed to be awake early to drive somewhere for work.

2 Likes

Well you were awake early

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: @Dirtnasty makes a good point.

That was me on like 100mg of tren a week. Y’all can have that.

2 Likes

Funny, I don’t get those sides from tren

3 Likes

I sweat a bit more but I don’t soke things but I also don’t sleep at night I do sleep worse though.

1 Like

I very rarely do. And I’ve had this brand before without these sides. Only hit me now. Last night was better. I slept in guest room and had windows open and fan on. I woke up 4 times cause hot and would just rearrange fan or windows, take a drink of water and back to sleep. Keeping fan on my feet helped.

I’ll lower dosage for these last two bottles and if still bad sides I’ll drop it lol. I’m getting too old to feel bad for this shit. Then will be on to mast as replacement.

3 Likes

And falling asleep while driving :joy:. Wasn’t a fun day. At least got to bed early when home.

2 Likes

I sweat peeling an apple!

Seriously though, Deca, NPP, and Tren all make me sweat some, so I guess it’s just a 19-Nor thing for me. And Ibutamoren makes me sweat some.

2 Likes

Blahahaha Blahahaha funny

1 Like

How much are you running and with what combo? @TG

I know you’re the expert at it anyway. I seem to do better on E versus A with the sweats!

2 Likes

Im running a low dose. Even my wife was wondering what the hell. I’m on a mix 100mg tren A, 100 mast p and 100 test p. 4 times a week. 1cc 300mg sus weekly and 50-100 winstrol tabs on various days for other reasons.

2 Likes

We call that low dose many say that 400 tren is high dose. Those people aren’t tren god and dirtnasty though haha

3 Likes

400 doesn’t seem to be super high to me. I’d not do well on the dose of test you’re running though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.