Thyroid hormones and appetite

I believe this study touches a bit on what I was telling murph and rusty about being I’m hungry on t3

4 Likes

Damn I need some then

1 Like

Lol your crazy its nasty stuff

Its a strange study or article because there looking for something to do what t3 and t4 do to regulate food intake but never give any examples except t3 or t4.

1 Like

I just know anecdotally it makes me hungry I believe the honeymooner has mentioned it as well

2 Likes

I bet because its actually consuming the food intake so you actually are hungry because its consuming more than you intake?
This is how it works right?
I know the whole hpta and everything but in simple terms?

1 Like

Thanks @Dirtnasty for sharing. That was really hard for me to understand except the summary at the end. From what I gather it would be better to take d1 d2 and or d3 to stimulate the thyroid to get your desired affect verses taking T3 directly. Kind of like taking Ipamorelin vs HGH.

2 Likes

T-3 and clen can kiss my ass you might as well go fet some meth hell it would wok better and not meake me feel as bad i have tried it a few timws and it makes me 1,feel like im stroking out, 2 feel like im stoking out, and 3, it makes me eat like a horse which is counterproductive to what you take it for. Prob second worst i have ever felt next to high bloodpressure

3 Likes

Hold the fuck on,it MAKES you hungry,I’m in,no questions asked.

1 Like

Its like having a heart attack but im thirsty and hungry as hell and i eat and dont stay full i am assuming it doesnt make everyone feel that way but whatever fat burn it has i overindulge with food so no bueno

4 Likes

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Nasty stuff

But D1 D2 and D3 activate the production of T3 and T 4. If I read the article right

1 Like

I used hard drugs and t3 and clen were still in my top 5 do not use

1 Like

I understand your comparison now. I didn’t understand that you were comparing it as a pre curser type compound.
I was confused because of the method the different compounds use to work isn’t the same but I understand what your saying now brother

1 Like

Let’s say you used hard drugs and t3 and clen were still in your top 5 do not use

I may have exaggerated a little, I like yours better trying to make a point I honestly don’t know how people take the stuff if it worked that well we would all be on it I understand if you a going for Competitions and you do it but the avg Joe nope

2 Likes

I completely understand just certain compounds I like to avoid in that context

I also agree but I don’t think anyone should use t3 or t4 unless you have thyroid problems.

1 Like

Well it does that from speeding up metabolism your t3 is probably naturally high

2 Likes

Those publications are always so hard for me to understand

1 Like