Thoughts on MAXLab

Hey guys,

'Anybody ever tried them?

Thanks

How bout throwing up an intro I can’t say I’ve seen this brand before but there are many legit labs out there

3 Likes

Never seen or used them. If you plan to stick around. Throw up an introduction. Body stats, age, routine, goals, and etc.

2 Likes

Never heard of them. I tend to stick to sponsors on this forum only been burned by too many others.

Welcome.

2 Likes

Two of my guys started using their test, tren & mast and they’re responding extremely well

Thanks

I’ll do that
Thanks

Can’t say I’ve ever seen them.

Looks similar to what my old neighbour was selling. Never tried it tho.

Buy the testing kit…

May I ask where you find this lab is local person or off a site

Yeah. I just need to order one. The boys got me 10 vials of cypionate. This is what I’ll be testing (tried to upload a pic – can’t do it)

Never heard of them but most labs won’t fake test. I’ve never seen a fake test cyp

1 Like

They’re getting it from a local person

What Ive found in europe the past 10 years is local sellers are often selling cheaper products. Some are good, some dosed low. Some are plain shit. Its like the go to bargain outlet to purchase a resale pack and its hit or miss. One vial can be good, others are not.

Like Kad said, most wont fake test. but the higher cost raws are what will be faked. I just heard from a guy in Europe market offering extremely cheap products and doing the math, its in no way a real product unfortunately. They would be making zero profit or losing money at the rate they are selling for.

3 Likes