This Is What Fighting For Your Life Looks Like

20 pounds down… about 192ish now.

Todays macros so far. Probably add in some late carbs so I can sleep.

This is how many days I’ve been logging almost everything I stuff in my cake hole.

Doc apt in two days for check up and review my labs.

4 Likes

Probably chug a cup of whites too

2 Likes

I could start thread for me hers what trying to shortening your life looks like. I’m not suicidal anymore but I still have no wanting to get older. Of course not having kids I don’t see the point of living into my later years

2 Likes

I get it. None of the old sons of bitchs bothered telling me how much old age just blows.

I’m here to tell you I don’t like it. I’m making the best of it but my body is older than my maturity level.

3 Likes

That’s a consistent food log right there.

2 Likes

I’m giving it hell

1 Like

For the record… @Neuro gets more credit than he’ll take or admit to.

1 Like

You’re right bc you’re doing all the hard work!

2 Likes

Told y’all :joy:

3 Likes

You’re the Man @Poppy

Nah… y’all young folks are the bestes buckaroos. I’m relinquishing all the bad assery to you guys.

I’m just a kindly (at times grumpy) old grandpa.

Ps… never grumpy to the grandkids or small children… they just crack me up.

2 Likes

It’s all you @Poppy . Most of us are still too young for your title.

2 Likes

I hear ya

2 Likes

I haven’t even hit 40 yet. We might be a forum full of mountain gorillas but you’re still our Silverback

2 Likes

Please don’t rush it… it’ll get here soon enough I promise.

By no means am I rushing it sir. I’d be fine staying just where I am

I’ll just be 37 till ky knees or back give out

1 Like

You’ve done a great job getting your weight down and body fat down. You’re going to have all the young soccer moms trying to throw you in their minivan and take you home. :soccer:

We took baby girl to the fall festival at her school a few months ago…walking around…all the young grade school teachers were “hey poppy”. Wife said “seems like there’s a lot of these lady teachers that know you”.

I laughed and said well you know I AM poppy…

2 Likes

Very nice! :grinning: