There's a new coach in the community

We have a new training and nutrition service at ugmuscle and it has my stamp of approval.
Welcome @Kad1 as our new coach

Pinnacle training and nutrition

Thanks
Banned

@UGMain

@trust_level_0
@trust_level_2

18 Likes

Welcome brother.

2 Likes

You should write an introduction before posting brother

A little something to get you started

1 Like

Congratulations @Kad1.

2 Likes

Spectacular. How does one go about hiring @Kad1 or otherwise making use of this service?

3 Likes

Congrats @Kad1 !

2 Likes

@Kad1 will be filling in the information soon it will be in the description of the pinnacle category

2 Likes

Congratulations This is good news

1 Like

Im really happy that we have an in house coach again especially @Kad1 he is an amazing long time coach and trainer plus nutrition and pt amazing credentials

1 Like

Nice. Excited to hear the details!

1 Like

I’ve got to get my info up. Shitty night at work last night.
[email protected]

7 Likes

God, seems like the norm. I can be a bit analytical and keep track of stuff, training, supplements. Some of my best bodybuilding gains was when I had to surrender and say I have 12 hours at work( 14 as most RN’s know). Then, I get 1 hour or 1.5 per day or 5 days a week whatever it is. Some of my best gains were when I didn’t want to do 15 sets of this or that, but just went in and did 7 sets to failure and got out. I called it freestyle. Congrats, on training folks…there are many coaching type gigs popping up. I’ve never seen so many different types of training. Fuck, I just added 2 functional moves in 3 x a week…me?

6 Likes

Congratulations kad!

3 Likes

congratulation @Kad1. Thanks for all u do.

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

This is great as I start to make more money I will be able to use coaching services

1 Like

What’s up brother @swole88 how’s everything

Well, big guy, I’m going to be your first client, so just let me know when you are ready!

1 Like

@Kad1 , congratulations!

2 Likes

Thanks bud