Test EQ and deca cycle

I just started a cycle of 500mg test e, 600mg EQ, and 120mg deca(just for joints been on for 2 weeks before the other stuff). Today i pinned 250mg test e, 300mg EQ, 60mg deca. Before this i have been on about 150-200mg test e since july(which was my last cycle).

My plan is to keep it at 600mg EQ the whole cycle of 16 weeks, raise test 250mg per month until 1250mg( that is my favorite dosage). And slowly raise the deca to 300mg. My goal of this cycle is to add quality weight i weigh about 242lbs. I want to by at or above at 615lb squat, 405bench, 635 deadlift when done. Although the I am following matt wenning hypertrophy manual for 12 weeks. The last 4 i plan on strength training. I am planning on training 4 days per week, atleast for the next month. May up frequency to 5-6 days per week if possible later.

GH , I will be taking ghrp-2 and mod grf at 100mcg of each thrice daily. And upping the dose of ghrp-2 if possible to 300mcg thrice daily while keeping mod grf at 100mcg. I want to compare gh releasing peptides to hgh. I also will use novorapid insulin pre or post workout 1-2x weekly at 5-10iu, i have used it before i know how to handle myself.

Thats the plan and they always change but, i will keep a log for awhile and plan on updating twice weekly maybe more towards the new year.

EDIT: adjusted dosage to 600mg Test, 600mg EQ, 300mg Deca.

7 Likes

Do you have a particular training template you’re going to follow?

I’m not sure what but I’ve always kept eq higher than test at about 3/4 ratio

1 Like

I currently following matt wenning hypertrophy guide

2 Likes

I plan on upping test to 750mg in january

I only rant ky test at 700 with 1200 but I also had 350 ment im now closer to 900 1200 and feel it’s doing great.

1 Like

350mg MENT = plently of estrogen!

2 Likes

Honestly I stopped using ai and it didn’t seem bad. Not sure how the Rec drug use may have affected that. Will see in future runs. Ment will be back on the table sometime in 23. I guess I could revisit instead of deca for meet prep

1 Like

Why are you tapering long esters? Especially the decanoate ester it takes a while to build and 300 isn’t a big dose to need to taper to. My clinic gives me 200 a week as a therapeutic dose. The esters slowly build up over weeks so by design they already taper.

1 Like

Once done with finals in about two weeks i plan on upping dose, but i am just going to up it now i think with your suggestion to 300mg.

1 Like

How do you like the ghrp2? Any sides? I loved it when I used it years ago with cjc but the carpal tunnel was killing me.

I havent used it yet, im waiting for the end of finals. I shot it once and it was kinda weird but within what other people experienced, i did 100mcg mod grf and 100mcg ghrp2. I got flushed slight nausea maybe and some hunger but not horrible like mk677.

1 Like

I believe it was matt wenning that did the “so you think you can squat” video series for elitefts.

I haven’t watched it in a long time. Good stuff.

It was matt. I just watched some of it. Good stuff.

I like matt wenning youtube videos he explains how to grow, get stronger, and has good programs for sale.

Hit legs today for first time in a month did 3 sets of 5 squat at 315, leg extension and leg curl and 2x12 @2 plates per side on hack squat. Keep it light for today first day back training legs. Going to follow hypertrpohy manual legs in around 2 weeks.

5 Likes

How many Cals you eatin per day

1 Like

3000 to 3500 calories im eating a good amount of vegetables too like spinach carrots sugar snap peas. I feel better eating more vegetables. Plan on upping calories latter.

4 Likes

Ok cool, I figured you’d be around 4000 I know you can pack it in.

1 Like

4000 we talking major cut