Super liver is back

Looks like lipids are really only negative so ment here we go

3 Likes

I may actually lower proviron to 25 a day with shgb number

1 Like

Good to see others post there cholesterol Lipids.

1 Like

I knew they would be bad I mean I ran 700 of tren for a good 10 weeks

2 Likes

Mine are tanked to , pretty sure worse than yours when I get bloods durring a cycle. My ldl hasn’t dip under 22, bit hdl was 200 and everything else bad.

My question though, how bad is VERY bad for a ped user . Because high results of a user is fair play . Specially pushing for mass.

1 Like

Honestly with no history of heart issues or atroke in family I don’t worry about cholesterol as much. Then again I also want my heart to explode in about 10-20 years

1 Like

Example would be like the late John meadows . His Dr went over his alt /ast. And said if it was 300 even 400 levels, he wouldn’t be to concerned. Because once you stop taking what’s causing that ,levels will go back down .

In the alt /ast case ,I wonder what’s worse vs temporary elevated cholesterol, even hemocrit etc…

1 Like

I’d be concerned with those liver levels

1 Like

My cholesterol was elevated years ago but not off the charts my doc told me just what you said. He wasn’t terribly concerned due to aas usage. I’m sure there’s a point to where concern comes into play. Tbol wreaked havoc on my lipids.

1 Like

You’re talking about 10x the normal upper limit. That’s very concerning.

Yes levels will rise. Yes they will fall when you “go off”

If you continuous stretch a rubber band to the max… but give it plenty of time in its normal shape… what happens? It will still eventually snap.

This thought process of oh well I’m on gear shits gonna be bad but it will go back is shortsighted. Detrimentally so.

1 Like

All that stuff is rolling the dice. I’m done gambling

1 Like

Am I not seeing your Estro??

“Chains of Habit are too light to be felt until they are too Heavy to be Broken”

3 Likes

It’s 43. At the top of one of the pages.

You’re quotes are always on point. Back to grinding my axe.

Anavar and Pro-v both tank my shbg.

You have room to let your estro run which would help with this as well.

The one thing I learned from my dive into primo and SHBG is that proviron has the strongest binding affinity to SHBG.

1 Like

82-440%

(you can sort by column)

Igf is low, only 100. R u running any hgh.

1 Like

I love proviron. I hear mix things about shbg, if it matters or not being low. I also hear just being on cycle lowers it, that adding proviron won’t aid anymore results to the numbers.

1 Like