Special offer and 5 day special

Ok UG Fam have I got an offer for you guys from @SymBiotecLab in honor of me competing this week @SymBiotecLab is going to run a 5 day special. We will start Tuesday and end Saturday at midnight. It’s a minimum of $300 order plus shipping of course and you get 25% off. Let’s jump on this special. His prices are already below market value and his quality exceeds expectations! Professionally boxed with great labels. How many people box their gear? Not many!!!

Ohhhhhhh AND THATS NOT IT!!! For now on if you are a client of mine you get 10% off. Wow! He will verify with me so when you order make sure you tell him you’re my client. Sorry you have to be a present client to get this offer. With that said any past members that wants to join back I will do your first month for $100 instead of the already cheap $150 a month. This is only for previous customers and it requires a 3 month minimum agreement!!!

Let’s go fit fam

5 Likes

Think I’ll stock up on cut mix for awhile then… Smoothest blend I’ve used and results are great at low levels.

3 Likes

I just got my cutmix, but haven’t tried it yet.
Glad to hear it’s a good one !

1 Like

Yea bro that mix is awesome

1 Like

Might have to stock up on the Cutmix, as well, and try it down the road, since everyone here agrees that it’s great, and works with lower dosages.

1 Like

hells yeah. great deal. im gonna go ahead and stock up for my bulk. and im currently running the cut mix. love it!

1 Like

Awesome deal!! 300 is a lot because he’s priced amazingly.

1 Like

All you do is mention the $300 promo here? Is the 10% after this promo or can it be combined :wink:? I’m certain I can answer that one myself lol. Be badass if you could though.

Where can I check out SBL’s prices? Shoot me a DM?

1 Like

Well the promo states minimum $300 order for 25% off your order till midnight Saturday. I then went to say Titan clients now get 10%. Sorry if it looks like it can be combined but NO ONLY ONE PROMOTION NO COMBINING.

No combining promotion. If you’re a client I guess you can pick 10% off or 25% off one or the other now till midnight Saturday. After midnight Saturday all Titan clients get 10% off after @SymBiotecLab verifies with me you’re a client. Sorry if there was confusion or unclear post.

Go to @SymBiotecLab page and his contact info is there. You can email him for prices. Prices are not to be discussed here

2 Likes

I’ve been away to long. You forgot about me joking about most things. Placed my $300+ order yesterday bro.
All good. And on my way.

Lol I think you weren’t joking lol. You were trying to super size the deal :joy::joy::joy: I did miss you humor here lol

1 Like

I was only mostly joking for sure. Who wouldn’t want that deal?
But yeah I pretty much knew the answer to the question. Doesn’t hurt to ask right? Either way, I took advantage of this Kick-Ass promo. 25% is an insane discount and it’s greatly
appreciated.

2 Likes

Thanks brother

1 Like