Roid test Boldenone/ EQ #3

After a discussion with The @Bigmurph about our concerns/beliefs regarding “new” information about EQ and its lab value effects, he mentioned concern about the actual compound itself being changed over time and causing new changes on lab work. Good thing we can test that.

Below are the results for a sponsor no longer here, this particular sponsor had some issues with putting Deca under the NPP label. As such, I found it important to test their product.

Amp B under UV light.

As you can tell this is VERY dark and should be a light brown. I was going to retest, but as you will see Ampule D led to some poor results so I saved my test.

Ampule D was checked at 1 min, and 10 minutes.

This is light purple. Suggesting positive.

This is brown with a slight purple tint to it. No matter how it’s held into the light, it remains brown.

If you’ve been around you know which sponsor had this trouble, if you don’t know. Don’t ask. Search and you will find. This test is negative for Boldenone in my opinion. Thank you @ROIDTEST

IF YOU KNOW THIS SPONOR, DO NOT USE THE EQUIPOISE. THROW IT IN THE TRASH.

8 Likes

Do you think that could be skewing labs? Folks using what they assumed was eq and getting bad lab work back because it was in fact something else?

As related to the discussion y’all had

1 Like

Certainly possible. The closest color match was actually Mast E, and that would make sense why estro was coming back low. Could have been a really big batch of raw that went out that was mislabeled? I don’t know. Hard to say as this sponsor had issues with other compounds.

1 Like

This fucker failed?

2 Likes

Tanked it sir. Like not even close. I’m Almost certain this was mast E.

1 Like

This is what I believed that we were going to see what a scumbag

This is Optum Pharma anything from this lab must be tested or binned if you care about your health.

@UGMain

6 Likes

Thank you so much brother

1 Like

For those following along, I cannot obviously know that this was Mast E. It simply is the closest fit to the color chart. But when In doubt- throw it out.

This actually made me very angry. Fuck him. I want answers damnit.

2 Likes

Answer is that if any compound wasn’t what it was supposed to be he did it on purpose he knew exactly what he was doing and didn’t care it seems

1 Like

I agree. I just don’t want to believe that’s the answer. We actually formed an excellent “friendship” and we talked about the medical side of HRT etc quite in depth. And now I feel like I need to go learn all of it over again to wash out what he said.

Knowing what I know… I believe he had to know exactly what was going on, and he threw the final sale and exited the system. Fuck him.

2 Likes

:-1::-1::-1:

1 Like

Why am I not surprised

1 Like

He was in a position were nothing should have been an issue but it was he is a scumbag will never be able to advertise here again

2 Likes

He dumped so many goodies on me for memeber of the month. Like an absurd amount. Above and beyond what was supposed to be awarded… and now I’m either gonna have to test or trash every single fucking thing and I’m so annoyed by it.

I think it was a going out of business fire sale move, in hindsight I should have been concerned when that many goodies were simply given away.

4 Likes

Hopefully he can’t ever advertise anywhere agsin

3 Likes

I can understand that really sucks

1 Like

I believe a few things from him tested correctly but who knows the actual dose

1 Like

I can’t stop that but I can defend us

3 Likes

Which is what we’re thankful for and why were memebers here vs elsewhere.

3 Likes

Thanks brother

1 Like