Question about Thyroid armour

I am curious if anyone has any experience with thyroid armour? Seems like it is hard to find.

Youā€™re gunna have better luck finding just synthetic t3 or t4. I havenā€™t seen many that carry the natural combo of the two. Tbh it wasnā€™t until my doc got me on a t3/t4 combo that I got better. But for some the combo works. In my situation I donā€™t convert t4 to t3 so I needed a set mixture of both.

1 Like

Thats kinda what I figured, I was researching it a little and found a video from Jay Cambell stating Thyroid armour is much safer. https://youtu.be/6bhSAC-ZVeo

Ive definitely shutdown all test production. Lol, not sure about thyroid.

1 Like

I should have lead with thisā€¦

If you donā€™t have an actual thyroid problem, and you arenā€™t using body building to make money, I would highly suggest you stay away from t3/t4. Use diet an another means to cut. That stuff is NOT something to mess with unless you know what youā€™re doing. Even doing it right you still run a high risk to fuck your natural production and need to be on pills to make you right the rest of your life. Thyroid effects a million things in your body and is not something you wanna go through having to fix. Take it from someone who actually needs them to function right.

Sort for the assumption, but Iā€™m guessing if you needed them youā€™d have gone to a doc for them. So my guess is you wanna use it for cutting. If thatā€™s wrong I apologize. If itā€™s not haha please at least research like crazy or just Go a different route.

Iā€™ll stop my rant now lol

3 Likes

Thats exactly why I havenā€™t attempted that yet. Thanks for confirming. Donā€™t have any problems with my thyroid and would love to keep it that way. Thanks again

1 Like

Smart man.

Perfect advice ! I know there is no one out there that believes you can get away with using these pharmaceuticals without problems. Cyto, triacana were must haves. I used early and often. Such complex hormonal cascades and feedback control systems especially for the compounds we called Ancillaries. But we loaded one t3, t4 was hardly done and then you have pro drugs or enzymes or other tr p pic hormones that control it all. It took me 2 years to to fix my levels mainly because I hated the feeling of being fat or stringy or too dry, headaches, PACs, so Iā€™d say fuck it and add it back in. Everyone is diff e ent I looked like I went out of my way to sabotage myself. Its like most donā€™t think insulin will fuck up natural beta cell production. Plus more .

3 Likes

@station23K there is a simple blood test to check your thyroid. The ā€˜normalā€™ range is very broad. If you find your thyroid at or close to the ā€˜hypoā€™ end of the ā€˜normalā€™ range you can consider using OTC supps and diet to improve your thyroid.

I am seen regular by a ND and we use iThroid iodine supplement to keep my thyroid in the ā€˜hyperā€™ end of the ā€˜normalā€™ range. Dirt cheapā€¦ like $11 for a 90 days supply at Amazon.

I agree with @Fitraver. Avoid using exogenous thyroid hormones to increase your metabolism if you actually do NOT have a medical condition making it necessary. Without proper supervision and professional input it is a risky game with potential devastating results.

2 Likes

Fantastic advice from the vets def worth listening too! This is a risky game we play so def want to do your very best to be as safe as possible the rest is in Godā€™s hands :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your replies, I will definitely take your advice. Sometimes I might get a little lazy and look for that ā€œ magic pillā€. For some reason I keep finding out that it is bullshit and doesnā€™t exist. Lol

I got on a low dose mix of t3/t4 the same time I started taking 150mg of deca a week Rx from doctor and my hair started thinning out big time. Before I started taking the Deca and the T3 T4 I definitely had a thick head of hair and now it has thin out a good bit when I started noticing it a week to two weeks in a discontinued both, I will not be an attractive bald guy lol. Iā€™m actually going to get labs done on my thyroid again to see where they are at, I know 10 years ago when I wanted to cut weight quickly I would do Clen and T3. Now as Iā€™m 40 itā€™s hard AF to lose weight by changing my diet which is why I wanted to try the combo. Iā€™m hoping I can fix this, your thyroid controls SO MUCH in your body