Prime men’s health

Ha anyone ever used Prime men’s health to get labs and TRT? I scheduled an appointment with them but always leery about anything done via online. I was about to try another online source but they wanted payment before I scheduled the appointment. No thank you

1 Like

I have not but there’s several fellas here that have used online services.

Hopefully they’ll ring in. Been kind of slow here today.

There a particular reason you’re not using a local doc?

Do you have health insurance?

I have health insurance but I move around a bit for work so I’d have to find a doc in the current state I’m in and hope he’s willing to help. Or maybe I’m over complicating it idk lol.

1 Like

I understand that. If your t is low…all you need is one doc to prescribe. The bad part is if/when you move on for work… you will probably have to either travel back for their checkups or work out a tele-health arrangement. My trt doc wants labs about every year.

1 Like

I do all mine via telle med. never met my TRT doc

1 Like

I guess my concern is ending up spending just as much of not more finding a doc and keeping a doc. However if it’s a concise table amount I would save by using insurance then I’d probably go that rout. I’ll talk to this real doc on Tuesday. For all I know he accepts insurance

1 Like

So I just got off the phone with the doc at the clinic I went through to get my labs done. He said All my levels are good and My total test is at 930. This is at age 39, not taking anything and quite honestly letting myself go for the three weeks leading up to my labs. I guess it’s god news but I’d still like to add a little something just not sure how much with my levels being what they are. I will post my lab results later but according to the doc everything is good and I’m an “ anomaly”. Not my words bro but I’ve been saying it for years :sunglasses: lol

1 Like

I think Proviron might be very good with these numbers. It would reduce your shbg and therefore increase Free Test.

2 Likes

Agree with @Aude_Aliquid_Dignu

Good labs. That’s great T. You’re a natural.

I use [email protected]
Everything is completely legit, he will ship to whatever state that you’re in, you can use prior blood reports as long as it’s not too old they do hormone therapy, all kinds of different peptides, ED medication you name it they have it, and unlike most of all the other men’s clinics, they have kept their price is the same and not jack them up in the past six months. It’s really not expensive at all and if you have insurance, they can run the labs under your insurance so you don’t have to pay for it. their pharmaceutical nandrolone is niceeeee

Hope it was okay to post that.

2 Likes

Wait……. Your +900n/dl and you are nattyyyyyyy???

WTF… What nationality are you, where did you grow up, how is your typical diet & what’s your blood type?

I would not add anything but 25mg of proviron as mentioned to raise free test.

Max out your natty! Man that’s incredible, for real. I’ve never seen someone had a testosterone level that ha that was completely natural. That’s why I’m curious what your nationality is possibly your parents came from a country where they did not eat the bullshit that we eat in America.

I FREAKING WISH……

3 Likes

Ha! Just plain ol white brother. Parents are German and Irish. I was born in louisisana and moved to Oklahoma when I was 13 with my family. I’m the only one in my family that has taken health seriously and had a good diet and workout routine. I seriously have no clue how it’s at that level but I guess I should just be thankful and get back to grinding it out in the kitchen and gym

1 Like

Well @Louisianastrength nobody is forcing you to eat the bullshit in America,it’s a choice what you put into your body…

1 Like

You get extra points for being 39… I too have never heard of such in my little world.

A couple of years ago, I added proivron at just 60 mgs a day. My total test was through the roof But, Free was ok but low in percentage. The higher your total is the higher your free test is…usually because its a percentage of the total that unbounded the proteins. Anyway, it has worked really well. It has actually allowed me to lower my intake and I even had great results with the GEL. I think that way so many Take a gram or more of test, They don’t look at the free test. Some of the best recent results came from 50-75 mg of higher compounded Gel and pro viron . Of course , I add a couple other things but I hated doing test at a gram or more a day. Yes, from personal experience(years of it) proviron will definitely help.

2 Likes

Yea. Im honestly wondering if there could’ve been a mix up or something because it seems that his is not common at all. I’ve never taken anything except vitamins and creatine amd of coarse pre workout but like I had said. Three weeks Leading up to my labs I just kinda let things go with my diet and training. Idk if it had any affect on it or not but i definitely felt like crap and in my mind it would have lowered things a bit and that’s why I took that approach. Definitely ignorant to all this but i apparently don’t have any excuses to not be making those gains

So you really want to focus on your Free Test numbers not the total Test which is basically a useless metric. The free is what is available for your body to use.

If you have low T symptoms, you may want to consider getting that number up which is on the low end of the range right now. One way to do that, as mentioned, is reducing your SHBG levels.

How much Proviron would you recommend and how often?

1 Like