Pec injury (kinda) and BPC 157

So for the last about 1.5 months my right pec has been really tight in the first month it just felt off but I trained light no issues then it became a bit painful but no bruising or loss of function it just hurt and felt super tight a lot, I gave it 2-3 weeks rest and it didn’t really feel much better. I never have tried BPC 157 but I have heard great things and so I decided to try it out I’ve been dosing 200mcg twice a day right in my pec and I’m still nervous to put it under load however the tightness and pain are completely gone, I’m gonna report back under this maybe in a week or two when I decide it’s ok to do light pump and see how it goes but I’m pretty surprised at how quickly it started feeling better. Has anyone else had similar good experience with it or am I way off here I’m curious I see people say they use oral for stomach issues and digestion even the more I look into the more I see people who love it

5 Likes

Yeah, BPC-157 is amazing! I was the first human being to use it. I worked for a peptide company. My job was reading research studies on pubmed and finding peptides that could be beneficial to bodybuilders. I thought it had potential so I got the amino acid sequence, had my boss send the amino acid sequence to a laboratory that synthesized it, and I was the original guinney pig. It healed my hamstring, adductor, and elbow tendinitis very quickly. I came up with the protocol of 250mcg daily administered as close to the wound site as possible. A lot of areas, especially tendons and ligaments, don’t have good blood flow which makes recovery extremely slow. BPC-157 increases blood flow to the injury and dramatically reduces localized inflammation. It’s the absolute best healing compound.

9 Likes

You’re are not off. It’s definitely on my to do list. Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Interesting! Do you use it a lot?

2 Likes

I did when I repped for the peptide companies because I got everything free. :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s about one of the coolest experiences I’ve heard but I agree thr blood flow increase is crazy I can feel it for sure almost like having a good pump

3 Likes

Ok so do you think my 200mcg once am and once nightly is too much? Should I just do one pin?

2 Likes

I tried 250mcg once a day, 250mcg twice a day, and 500mcg once a day. They all worked and I never noticed faster improvement with more than 250mcg a day.

2 Likes

Ok good to know appreciate it brother

2 Likes

As before, please keep us posted. This is interesting and bpc-157 is definitely on my radar screen.

1 Like

I’m thinking you’re soooo old that you where the original Guinea pig for many things… penicillin…fire…gravity… hahaha couldn’t resist!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe Johnjuanb1 was a WW2 experiment gone wrong…

2 Likes

I think he predates ww2… davince days maybe!

1 Like

I have horrifically bad shoulders–one repaired and the other irreparable–and when I tweak one of them, I immediately start a course of BPC-157 and TB500 at 200mcg 2-3X ED. 7-10 days later, I’m good. I also follow the salutary rule of “if tweak, then stop” without exception. Tweak something, call it a day, stop the workout, go home and recover. You got nothing to prove to anyone else or yourself by continuing to work a tweaked tendon.

3 Likes

Yes, that day we came up with the wheel it sure made our oxen :ox: a lot happier.

1 Like

Hitler loved experimenting on us, true.
He had his cocktail of testosterone suspension, amphetamine, and morphine. He kept the good stuff for himself.

5 Likes

Ok so im running tb 500 and bp 157 together for a blowed out elbow done this before running at 250 mcg each twice a day whats your thoughts?

2 Likes

I healed my elbow tendinitis by putting 250-500mcg directly into the swollen tissue in my elbow daily. It would make a pop sound when the slin pin went in. Kind of a weird feeling. I used to add TB-500 sometimes. I think I did 2mg twice a week subcutaneously in the abdomen for systemic results.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this shit exsisted …. I haven’t looked everywhere yet but do we have a guy on here for this?

1 Like

THAT I don’t know…