New product alert

Hey hey hey fam what’s up? Well we have a new product from our very own @Omegaman brand Omega drummmm rollllll

HYBRID BULK BLEND
50mg test prop
50mg anadrol
50mg dbol
50mg methyl-1-test

Guys if you are still sleeping on Omega I have to ask WHY??? Omega gear is made from a real pharmacist in a real clean room. When I say top notch I’m not just saying top notch and our athletes are top of the industry.

@Omegaman wanted me to test this blend out first hand. I have to say hands down best product I’ve used and felt immediately. My strength is insane and I’m not the strongest guy around and the gains have been just as insane. Don’t waste any more time sleeping on Omega time to pull the trigger and get the best of the best.

For pricing please contact @Omegaman and don’t hesitate on ordering supply is limited as this is a very hot product right now.

4 Likes

Definitely sounds interesting.
I’m sure I will pick some up when I can.

2 Likes

That’s an extremely high dose of m1t if I’m reading right

2 Likes

I don’t know much about that compound to be honest that would be an @Omegaman question

1 Like

That could be nicknamed rocket fuel.

1 Like

Dont know where this goes but eating 2day is 22egges 2metrx bars and 1 gallon water and 2 scoop creatine mono pics if requested

1 Like

And i drank a dose ive ivermectin just in case

1 Like

This is about new product not meals lol but sounds good

2 Likes

My bad sir

1 Like

And the product does sound good

2 Likes

Actually the M1T is what makes this compound unique in the blend. The mg dosage is enough to spike IGF 1 levels as well as increase training intensity for a short duration after taken. 50mg is perfectly safe and affective. But, I would always lean to start with half the dose like anything else never used. before, to see how it affects the individual. More is never better as people know, and microdosing this stuff or even doing smaller portion dosing will have effectiveness.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.