New probiotic that may also help with other fitness goals twk10

Was looking on company site and it said they won an award for supplement ingredient of the year or something. It’s a probiotic taken from Taiwanese kimchi. Just found it interesting they developed a probiotic that may help muscle development. Not sure of any brands that are using it yet. Other than pump products I’m not even sure if I could tell that I’m getting benefits from other supplements that are just gym related

7 Likes

Its a dietary supplement you never know im not so sure about dhea now the product seems different from when I started. I believe that dietary supps are sketchy but you know which are legitimate

1 Like

The Japanese are all about fermented stuff. They eat kimchi or fermented bean paste with almost every meal. Interesting stuff

2 Likes

I wouldn’t see the need to take a probiotic unless you’re having gut health issues. Most of the time people have gut health issues that I’ve seen is that they don’t have enough variety in their diet. This commonly happens to people who are cutting and essentially eating a food monoculture, which gives your gut bacteria nothing to work with.

I’m mean I get
I was reading article in company website. It says it’s made at my facility but I’ve never seen it. Unless it’s in the innner capsule

1 Like

There’s no top secret part of the facility lol

I mean when I make probiotics it’s just the glycerin and sugar mixed that go outside the inner capsule that comes to us filled with powders

2 Likes

So the inner has something in it that’s unknown?

I
To me the people running the machines th at fill capsules probably know. Or it could be done in th main building we have a separate building for liquids and it’s the cake work I was lucky to get hired on to the us area especially cause of I already had five years of work xperience doing what I’m doing

2 Likes

No doubt I didn’t know before you started this one that you already had experience with these products

1 Like

Not products but actually mix Rawls I’m portable vessels for finish product. Work at small paint and industrial coatings plant in cinci for 10 year many of which was making paint. Giant company and we got all the shit to park wis zero automation when I started. It’s funny I’m kicking myself now for not working or there when I was making 4dollars more than I do now if I was still there and working 50 a week I would be making a bout 100000 a year

1 Like

Wow I remember before 2010 I was making almost 30 an hr after that I never made more than 15 and that was a stretch it bs

YeWh I should have made more the year after I moved from batch making to Shippinghrey gave $2 premium to position and didn’t grand father me in it working 9-5 was better than 1-9at that salvage if my life

1 Like

Nights are hard

I would love a 1-11 type shift five days a week now

1 Like

Interesting

Mid day is my favorite no traffic and you can still get things done during the day if necessary

1 Like