Myocarditis and Covid Vaccine

So I just got back from cardiologist. My BP and cholesterol is high and I’ve had a few chest pains recently. Decided to get all EKG and echo done.

Speaking with him he informed me they are seeing a lot more cases but they are occurring within 6 months of the vaccine or booster. He told me to stay away from any boosters and I should be fine. My tests are all coming back normal so far. Which is a relief since I’m usually only one in gym besides the cleaning lady at the time I go. If I did drop while on a machine no one would notice for hours.

Those of you still getting vaccine just be careful doing anything that pushes your heart rate.

4 Likes

Avoid the vaccines like the plague! Now that Elon musk has freed twitter of government censorship, doctors are coming forward with studies showing way too many negatives from the vaccines.

@TG Be safe, Brotha! Start buying basics for your home and train there. No joke, I’m getting better results training at home with two adjustable dumbbells and a barbell attachment, bands, and a stationary bike and treadmill. You get real creative when you have to. Even on legs, I’m improving real well doing dumbbell lunges, dumbbell squats, dumbbell dead lifts and stiff legged deadlifts, dumbbell standing calf raises, etc. I just bought a simple device that attaches a dumbbell to the bottom of your shoe for standing one legged leg curls, adductor raises, glute presses, etc.

Get a good wrist cuff blood pressure device and check it a few times a day. My bp was through the roof but now it’s perfect(knock on wood) with 5mg nebivolol, 80mg telmisartan, and 12.5mg HCTZ.

5 Likes

I have plenty of home equipment but it’s all in storage right now. My toddler takes up all the free room had before now. I just don’t have room for everything. I have a good 24 hour gym a block away I can walk to so that’s been main for me.

My cardiologist we found out lives on my same street. Maybe I’ll text him and see if he wants to hit the gym lol. He was asking about the steroids and bodybuilding interests. I think if I can find a workout partner it would be the safest option or figure out a way to go mid day but I hate people around.

3 Likes

Yep… like a company of grunts… move in…spread out and take over

3 Likes

I got the first one and now get sores so fuck the vaccine also its the only area I care about having sores.

3 Likes

The FDA and CDC both have confirmed a sharp rise in myocarditis among young healthy adults in the last 2 years. They claim there’s not enough data to link it specifically to COVID vaccine and boosters but admit they haven’t ruled it out either. Regardless it was an “emergency vaccine” which basically scrubs all parties from liability

3 Likes

One of the first questions he asked me when i told him about the chest pains was when the last time I had the vaccine or a booster. So its not like they are ignoring the connection here at least.

The problem i think is not the liability but if they should still be promoting a useless vaccine that is only causing medical issues. My main doc was against the vaccine from beginning and said was better getting covid and developing natural antibodies. Im lucky the good docs out here arent controlled by pharma companies the way they are in other countries.

3 Likes

I’ve watched my niece call her dad a stupid shithead,good times

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.