Message from FLASH LABS

Message from FLASH:

I strongly suggest you guys get bitcoin. I will only do one sale a month for five days that will take Western union, Money Gram and Walmart. All other sales will be bitcoin. It’s 2023 " I’m old school " falls on deaf ears . JJ will assist customers who are TRULY interested in switching. Once you switch you’ll see how easy it is to order from your house with a click of a buttom.”

Message from JJ:

Guys, I’m going to find great tutorial videos on YouTube to help you learn to buy bitcoin, send bitcoin, setup a bitcoin wallet, etc. Once you figure bitcoin out you won’t ever want the hassle of dealing with WU, MG, or Walmart, again.

4 Likes

Bitcoin for the win !! cash app preferably :muscle:

2 Likes

1. DOWNLOAD CASH APP FROM THE APP STORE:

2. ADDING CASH TO CASH APP:

Cash App How To Add Money Without Debit Card - Cash App Without Debit Card or Bank Account Help - YouTube

How to add Money to Cash App - YouTube

3. BUYING BITCOIN ON CASH APP:

4. SENDING BITCOIN TO SOMEONE FROM CASH APP:

How To Send Bitcoin From Cash App To Another Wallet - How To Send Transfer Bitcoin From Cash App - YouTube

1 Like

My next transaction will be bitcoin…we’ll see how good of a teacher you are😂

Can you actually teach an old dog new tricks

2 Likes

Anything you need just let me know. Like all new things, it’s a pain in the butt at first. Once you get it figured out there’s no other way to go. :+1:

2 Likes

10-4

1 Like

It’s super simple and quick.

1 Like

I’ll be the judge of that hahaha

2 Likes

Once you do it once or twice. You’ll see that all the other ways are more of a hassle. Especially when using Flash.

2 Likes

I figured it out and I’m borderline regarded

4 Likes

Negative Over.

3 Likes

I’m regarded too. :joy:

2 Likes

See I can’t even spell those words correctly

1 Like

:rofl: damn autocorrect

USING BITCOIN WHEN ORDERING FROM FLASH LABS:

Cashapp allows for you scan a QR Code with your phone to transfer funds, Flash provides you a QR Code to scan which gives exact amount that needs to be transferred. It honestly isn’t any easier to complete a transaction.

1 Like

The irony of all this is I’m paid to be a very smart guy and have been dealing with the same complex machinery for decades.

As I age I have developed a distaste for “change”… I always figure it out but I’m just a lazy ass. Hahaha

2 Likes

We all love routinely. I’m so regimented I can not look at the clock for hours and know the exact time usually. That’s my one gift. Too bad it wasn’t the ability to count 6 decks of cards.

1 Like

Right!!!

1 Like

Tried setting up a bitcoin balance through cash app this weekend. What a nightmare :joy: The process itself is super simple, but anytime I would try to transfer funds from my checking account to my cash app balance to purchase the BC, the transaction would fail. Reached out to customer support and was told their system catches “unusual” activity and will cancel the transaction as a result. I asked how I was supposed to make this a “usual” activity and they basically said I was free to try again, but that the system may keep flagging the attempt. lol.

2 Likes

Please keep us posted as to what eventually works.