May 8th edition of diets and training

Good afternoon all. Breakfast was 1 bagel 1 can of tuna casein shake banana cranberry juice.lunch will be 2 turkey an provolone lett tomato lite mayo,4 HB eggs no yolk,water and Pedialyte(I’m dehydrated)Gonna use the VA gym after work gonna do bi n tris.Not sure what I’m doin for dinner.Today I am grateful for another shot at doing things right for a change.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

12 shift then cheat after

2 Likes

Ha ha yeah I know what kind of cheat that is,for guys like us cheat is normal, therefore not cheating

1 Like

Samo grub

Training on the bubble

2 Likes

Scrambled eggs, sausage, and fried potatoes for breakfast. Steak and rolls for snack. Rotisserie chicken and rolls for lunch. Chocolate milk and honey bun. Upper strength tonight. Today I am thankful just for the capabilities I have that I know I take for granted.

2 Likes

Supposed to be chest. Todays meals are cereal chicken and rice with shakes thrown in cauae of tiem issues

3 Likes

big motor needs a lot of gas

1 Like

It’s gotten to the point I can snack or eat on something just about every hour of the day.

1 Like

Oops well learn to spell right

1 Like

Normal grub today. Trained back and tris.
Last normal week of food. Start prep for North America’s next week

4 Likes

You ARE going to compete??!!

2 Likes

Going to start prep and see how I look in a few weeks. I’m relatively lean so only need 14 weeks

1 Like

That’s very great!!!

Beings I’m pretty much useless these days…I have to live through you guys.

1 Like

Haha why do you say that?

1 Like

It’s interesting having a front row seat to this. I’ve learned a lot from your contest adventures. I’m thinking you got a whole left in ya!

1 Like

Let’s hope so. I’ll see how I look in. A few weeks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.