May 23rd edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good afternoon all.Been struggling the last week,trying to give a shit about things,like the gym,my diet,I feel like things are slowly slipping away from my grasp,I’ve been in the VA system/the campus I’m on since fuckin September,been home 2x in that time.went from PTSD unit,to the transitional housing unit I’m on,looking for a place to live,I’m tired mentally,and if I didn’t have my awesome daughter Carlie,I wouldn’t give a fuck about anything,so I’m grateful to have her in my life.No gym today.I skipped breakfast.But I’m about to go eat the slopshit that the chow hall calls food.

2 Likes

Knowing things are slipping gives you the chance to grab back ahold and you take control. Almost everything around us is out of our control. Except for ourselves. Breakfast was 6 fried eggs and 2 pieces of sausage. Snack was mass gainer shake with scoop of peanut butter and a frozen banana. Lunch was 20 Buffalo wings and a Mountain Dew. Lower Strength tonight.

3 Likes

I completely understand i haven’t gyms passed two days I’ll try and go after but my feet and ankles already feel
Like shit from. Waiting a month for new work boots to arrive and my current ones hurt me
More
Than if I just did barefoot

3 Likes

Bad day for me. Doc upped dose of ozempic and it’s messed me up. Couldn’t eat hardly nothing for supper or snack.

Went hypoglycemic at 3 am this morning. Went on a eating binge…crashed and didn’t wake til 8… first time I’ve called into work in years. Feel like a bag of hammered aholes still.

3 Likes

That sucks I feel I need a week off juat for recovery only work 3 days next week but likely all 12’s

2 Likes

12 hours is a very long day! Used to do them all the time but not so much now.

1 Like

I’m always 40 minutes early so it’s eve in longer i I have po Lu cb anxiety about being late

1 Like

Makes two of us. Luckily my current gig starts the clock as soon as I plop my butt in the chair. Soooo it took me 40 something years to land a job where the early thing is a paying gig.

I clock in as soon I enter the door. They are loving clock so I’ll lose some pay but that’s ok it will get the other guys to be on floor on time

2 Likes

You need klonipin

1 Like

Absolutely not

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.