May 13th edible edition of diets and training

Good morning all.The title says it all,just ate 150mg edible.Breakfast was 5 HB eggs no yolk,1 plain bagel, cranberry juice and a banana.No gym today,rolled my ankle yesterday,I tore something in there years ago,did some PT for it,but a few times a year I roll it,then it swells up and hurts for days…wonder if I should look into surgery for it.So I don’t plan on doin to much today,maybe do a little fishing and today I’m grateful for the opportunity to get outdoors and go fishing.Hope everyone has a good day.

2 Likes

Heading to amusement park with fiancé and a friends kid cuaae her nephew made state fit track

2 Likes

Fiancée… did I miss something

2 Likes

Had fasted labs at hospital first thing

Went to Waffle House afterwards and ate all the bad stuff

Stopped and bought heavy stuff at lowes

Working around house

1 Like

He snuck that one in….

2 Likes

Had fasted labs at hospital first thing

Went to Waffle House afterwards and ate all the bad stuff

Stopped and bought heavy stuff at lowes

Working around house

2 Likes

I thought in poated aboht fgat awhile ago

2 Likes

If you did than I missed it. I read everything that’s posted.

1 Like

It was like 4 weeks ago but maybe I didn’t post here I know I did in slack group friends back home made it official on fb two weeks ago

1 Like

No biggy. There’s every chance you posted it here and my feeble old brain missed it

1 Like

I did go fishing,caught two Rainbows on nightcrawlers,I decided to be a good Conservationist and put them back in the river I know I suck I don’t have any pics,but like normal I had a spectacular time,walking thru,tics,poison ivy,stinging nettles,I was living the dream,even though I only caught two.

Y’all got tics way up there!?

1 Like

Fuck yeah we do,lots of em.

I find them all the time,on the dogs,on myself…

The Stinging Nettles are the worst,they sting and burn like a motherfucker.

1 Like

We call it sting weed down here. First time I got in any I was kid in Georgia.

2 Likes

I hate tics n red bugs

1 Like

Almost home for aloe

1 Like

Their pretty but at the same time they suck.

Yeah their all over here, especially around the streams and rivers where I fish.