Mast P 175 is treating me nicely!

So lil over a month now I’ve been running @SRx Mast P 175 @ 1/2 ml Ed, it’s really starting to show feeling more tight and a harder look overall

17 Likes

Looking polished brother!

1 Like

Height, weight?

Looking good, bro…

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

6ft, hovering between 220-225

3 Likes

Lookin swole buddy

1 Like

Man everyone is 6ft or taller in this mf’er, that’s not a requirement is it? If it is in 6ft too then.

6 Likes

I hope that its not because maybe on my tippie toes im 6ft lol

3 Likes

Need to post your tanning cycle too man. Help a pasty brotha out over here haha

2 Likes

Hahahaha that’s to funny :joy::joy:

I hop in the booth 3 x a week at 10mins a pop. You gotta get a good men’s tanning lotion with bronzer, the one I use is Hempz Men’s

3 Likes

I told you not use the pics I send you privately on here anymore brother @Raphael3636
For real though, looking pretty ripped and skin tight. You will all laugh, but wife and I have our own tanning bed room setup. Figured as much as we were spending at salon, we’d buy a good one.

3 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Looking sexy bro!!! Nice veins on your bicep!!

1 Like

Hahahaha… you got me man I’ll throw up my real pic.I would love my own tanning bed/both omg that would be such a game changer, I would just have to ante up on some more gym equipment and I wouldn’t need a membership at all. P.S. I hate going to the gym when packed lol. Anyways here’s my real pic sorry @BBSQ5 :v:

7 Likes

Looking good brosuf

Lmao! You sure as hell got me there on that pic. I do have to give you props for sticking with it since your gyms were closed for 2 years in that blue state up there. I also want to thank you for my last 2 cycles you laid out for me. I have come a long way from the 180lbs I stated at for being 6’ 2”. Finished that last one about 4 weeks ago and trying to hold steady at 220-225 with estimated BF via calipers at 10-12%. Will know better once DEXA scan opens back up.

Tanning bed was an easy fit and great price for a middle of the line commercial unit, because Mbdr is huge with dead space on one full wall. Rest of the house lacks space to be able to build my own gym like you’re doing, but it’s a dream, if we ever move.

1 Like

Of course you use a kind @Raphael3636 that has the word Hempz in it

1 Like

Hahahaha…

1 Like

Not I! I’m 5’10" on a good day.