March 28th installment of diets and training

Good morning all.Slept decent thankfully.Future ex wife is bringin my daughter Carlie later on today,we’re gonna try to get to batting cages.i usually pitch to her but today I am standing close to her. I wanna work on mechanic’s get her to open her hips more and have her feet pointed the direction she’s hitting.
Breakfast was 2 sesame bagels plain.4 HB eggs no yolk, banana and grapes with cranberry juice.For lunch I’m gonna walk to the chow hall and take a gander at the slop their serving.Dinner I’m not sure,also I am gonna throw a few protein shakes in there throughout the day.Today I am grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my daughter,right now she’s my sole purpose for living.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

5 Likes

Scrambled eggs, sausage, and fried potatoes for breakfast. Snack was a bowl of Reese’s Puffs. Lunch is chicken, mashed potatoes, and rice. Lower strength training this evening. Today I am thankful for fatigues. Only pants I can get my hands in the pockets while I’m wearing them

5 Likes

Samo grubola

Trying to pull after work.

5 Likes

Having late breakfast after daughter dentist appointment. Stopped at cafe and having skillets with eggs.

Not sure about workout today. Maybe donpullday.

4 Likes

Busy as a cat covering shit on a tin roof. Eating absolute junk on the go past couple weeks and im feeling it. Gotta keep pushing almost there
More water juice granola shit like that

5 Likes

1/2 cup of oatmeal with blueberry muffin protein powder
Two slices of toast with peanut butter.

Gym today after work

4 Likes

Chicken rice. Did have ctc fro breakfast. The doxycycline seems to fuck with me in the morning. Hook grip sumos and back tonifht should be interesting as my forearms felt spent yesterday so see what I can actually hold on hook i May go as high as I can for triple then put on the straps for a set if I feel I can pull more weight

4 Likes

Hit chest and triceps. Made some french toast and drank egg whites for breakfast. Had 3 eggs with cheese and sourdough for lunch. Protein shake and the usual banana. I’m meal prepping food for work this week so maybe I’ll get chipotle for dinner.

3 Likes

You and I are daily banana dudes.

2 Likes

These

6 Likes

This is what $500 and something looks like.

5 Likes

I’d rather buy what jb is cooking

3 Likes

Right!!!

2 Likes

I haven’t even looked at lumber prices since I left the working in the yard. At Lowe’s

2 Likes

Not cheap brother. They went through the roof and have fallen a bit mostly

3 Likes

They quadrupled in price when I was there in like 4 months

2 Likes

Looks delicious

2 Likes

Stupid how much building materials are nowadays.

1 Like

Awesome @JB_rD81

2 Likes

Damn bro
That’s some other level shit

2 Likes