March 14th edition of diets and training

Good morning all.Breakfast was 5 scrambled eggs 4 turkey sausage,3 pieces whole wheat toast, banana, cranberry juice.Not sure what I’m working today probably chest.I am grateful for the snow were getting.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

No breakfast today. Went swimming for 2 hours and then ate a few steaks and done for the day. I’m setting up some rooms so no gym today. Will be focused on catching up tomorrow with legs.

3 Likes

Pi day so pizza for lunch then chicken rice back tonight

4 Likes

No training. Just snowblowing the drive way before work tonight. Steak with 2 eggs and a bagel. Yogurt and cottage cheese. Baked chicken with sweet potato. Oatmeal and egg whites.

2 Likes

Yeah we’re getting hit pretty good,I love it.

1 Like

Samo grub

No training today.

1 Like

How’s the NC weather goin

1 Like

It got real warm in February for a week or so… in the low 80’s. Pollen everywhere pretty early. Now it’s highs of 50’s and lows in the 30’s with a pretty steady wind.

We’ve had some of our worst weather in March over the decades… hurricanes excluded.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s not doing much lately using hook grip or what but I’m feeling this sumo in back more than I was conventional. Did 405 for 8 goig to try and get 495 for triple with hook I’ve only pulled it once in warms ups conventional but hook feels more confotaable in sumo stance need to work on how to place feet though wil talk to some of the guys that pull this way and glmmysoef and ask opinions

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.