Make it happen!

https://youtube.com/shorts/5A45Bv71qsQ?feature=share

2 Likes

I was doing that before he was born… son of a bitch is stealing my stuff!!!

4 Likes

That’s right my brother…we have leading by example well before that dude was making videos.

Unfortunately, we are a dying breed.

3 Likes

Fact

3 Likes

The internet has made hero philosophers out of a bunch of folks…I’m not arguing the message…just the pretense that these dudes are the first ones to ever come up with this crap while the rest of us were just floundering around waiting on a internet hero to show us the way.

I’m not doubting their abilities or motivation…it’s just they’re standing on the shoulders of humble giants.

4 Likes

Furthermore if a dude is telling war stories about a training/school event then they’ve not been in the real sh*t….

3 Likes

Yeah idk if goggins has ever been in actual combat but hes done some impressive shit like 3 hell weeks 150 mile marathons pull up world record and i think several other branches training. I like him in small doses
And what hes sayin, doesn’t every man do this in family and work?

2 Likes

I tend to agree. He is not positively revered in the Seal community.

1 Like

The Army is full of officers with a ranger tab… went through the course never to actually fire a weapon in combat ever. Just getting their ticket punched.

2 Likes

Like most motivational speakers, he has some street cred, but not anywhere near as much as some. But what makes Goggins special is his delivery and his special brand of madness. It resonates strongly with the dwindling number of Ayn Rand fans in the world and frankly anyone who knows what it means to sacrifice for the benefit of your loved ones, your friends, or even your company.

2 Likes

Yeah…I can respect his motivation.

1 Like