Love that sound...This cop was calm,cool and collected....love it

4 Likes

When that charging handle was racked…my mouth watered…can you dig it Jonathan…you remember that feeling? Poppy? TG?

3 Likes

Yes,it’s just about the greatest feeling ever.

4 Likes

Video said it was age restricted,have to go to YouTube to watch it

2 Likes

Those are real cops. Unlike the sorry fucking pussies in other school shootings that wait outside….officer safety is second to civilian safety and catching bad guys…

Go scrub toilets if cops don’t want to think this way…

6 Likes

And yes charging handles to the rear…

Two to the chest one to the head…

3 Likes

Sorry for the rant… i can’t stand a bully or others that prey upon n those weaker then themselves. ESPECIALLY CHILDREN

4 Likes

Agreed. Happens all the time. See it at popular fishing spots. Guys will pressure kids out of their spots if they see them catching fish. The whole child sex trafficking thing is a big problem around here cause big city girls don’t trust anybody. So they come from Milwaukee and chicago to sucker kids around here into getting in their cars. Never see them again.

We should have an open season on sex trafficker here like they have on drug dealers in Philippines. People used to live in fear of all the drug lords controlling everything the Duterte when he was governor of Davao Del Norte made an open season on the drug trade and citizens took the law into their own hands. Now it’s like the fourth safest city in the world.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Understood my friend.

2 Likes

Better than sex Jonathan?

3 Likes

Dam straight

2 Likes