Labs AND Some Changes…AGAIN

These were terrible labs. My a1c creeped up a couple of tenths but it’s everything else that’s terrible. After a conversation with my trusted adviser last night…I’m very sure there will be no more orals ever again. My body at this stage in my life just can’t handle it. I will be dropping the tbol. I’m going to continue the proviron at 25mg a day. Labs again in two months.

8 Likes

Probably right call talked yo guy at gym in his late 60’s he wants to compete in masters one last show I told
Him I would just stick to using trt and maybe go above it.

2 Likes

That sucks but it’s probably for the best

2 Likes

Actually my a1c jumped 5/10ths…half of a whole point…that’s unacceptable also. It’s been trending up for 6 months or so.

Also my pcp has halted metformin (2grams a day) and upped my jardience from a minimal dose to a more standard dose. I went from one dollar copay for a 90 day supply of metformin to about 75c a day for jardience. I guess it’s worth it…jardience does have the cool dancing commercials on tv with the snappy music and all.

2 Likes

My run at the hairiest mr olympia is officially over!

4 Likes

My dad is on metformin but felt bad so cut dose in half and they added jardiance which brought his A1C down to perfect. I heard it just makes you piss out carbs/sugar. Not sure the actual science behind it. Haven’t researched it.

2 Likes

Yep that’s about it. Got to drink a bunch of water due to passing everything out in urine. I’ve been slack before and it burned baby burned while pissing.

So far I like it.

1 Like

I guess that’s why my dad sometimes says it burns while peeing. And here I thought he got gonorrhea from the cute little slut down the road. :grinning:

2 Likes

Go dad go! Seriously though got to keep fluids up.

2 Likes

My dad’s a1c is high he said,forgot but I wanna say 6.7.

2 Likes

Hes on metformin.

2 Likes

6.7 is good in the betes world

2 Likes

How does he feel on metformin? I tried it when all the bodybuilding forums were touting it as the life extension miracle pill. I felt like crap on it so I stopped. My dad felt like crap and went from twice a day metformin to once a day. He really likes the jardiance addition.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard him complain about it so I guess he’s good,he likes to talk so he would tell me.I will ask him in a bit how much he’s on,and if the doc ever brought up Jardience

1 Like

Hmm maybe it was 7.6,he was just talking about it, we had bloods done around same time in February and we were comparing,I did mine thru the VA,in his it had a reference range for each thing tested, the VA’s nope.my reg doc also has ranges

1 Like

If you look at the bottom of the top sheet of the labs I posted. There’s a range on there… not sure if that’s universal or not.

1 Like

If he’s in the “7’s” on just metformin then he’s doing real good.

1 Like

How do you know the proviron isn’t contributing to your poor results?

2 Likes

I was 5.6

1 Like

I don’t…going to take out one thing at a time. I get labs on average of 6 times a year for one reason or another so in two months I hope to see a marked improvement.

My opinion only… tbol doesn’t have any health benefits for me…just a mild ped I’m taking for whatever reason…prov will help with my “free t”. I’m on a light dose of prov (25mg a day). If it proves to be a problem also…I will eject that too.

@Jonny … it’s becoming more and more clear to me…apparently, I’m getting old and with that I guess I got to be way more diligent with my health.

Getting old just blows.

2 Likes