January 25th edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good fuckin morning…made it pretty far into the night for I realized I never took my sleeping meds to far and to late to take them at all.So the day should be interesting dealing with people.

4 Likes

Morning John.
Got the animals fed. Now I’m having 6 egg whites and a cup off grits

4 Likes

Samo grub

Try to pull after work

2 Likes

Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, and sausage with a Dew for breakfast. No training today but I’m thinking about adding an extra day to my weeks for just arms. Today I am thankful for Dani Elle Speegle. She makes me want to do some crossfit and extra cardio.

2 Likes

I was fuckin bent at like 330 am cause my weed pen wasn’t working

1 Like

You just crack me up

1 Like

Sounds like you need some edibles. I love adding edibles to my breakfast. Eat good. Then eat 500mg to 600mg of THC. That’ll keep me chill and relaxed the majority of the day

2 Likes

At airport I’m not sure it’s super hot or the 600mg of tren the past two days is killing me also did 3.5 ml of gc250 test

3 Likes

No change in food and probably no training again either. Supposed to get blasted with more snow here soon. Oh well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s 55 and Sunny here today after raining most of the morning.

2 Likes

Our rain is supposed to get here later

2 Likes

We’re supposed to get bad storms with a possibility of tornadoes and 60 knot winds.

2 Likes

Just had Philly cheesesteak burrito. Probably already at 3000 cals for the day

2 Likes

We had some pretty strong winds earlier but it’s nice and calm now

I drove through some bad rain. Couldn’t even set cruise cause and drift caused it to break

3 Likes

It sucked ass this morning in the dark. Luckily the wind hit here after the rain.

2 Likes

I’m getting snow

2 Likes

We was getting snow about two nights ago. We get all the weather year round down here it seems like.

1 Like

Our rain started a bit ago

The wind will be about 30 minutes to a hour after the rain hits