Insane quad pump

Been having the most insane workouts. Loving this bulk mix by @Omegaman has anyone ordered theirs yet? If not why not? Lol

6 Likes

Pumped to the max. Your legs always look insane.

4 Likes

What’s “Noods”?

2 Likes

Wow

3 Likes

Thanks bro. They were so pumped they cramped

2 Likes

Hahahaha it’s a play on words for my buddies company that sells nootropics

2 Likes

I’d like to try that blend but short esters knot me up.

2 Likes

I hate that but also know
It means I likely worked them
Right. Or I just need a liquid iv

2 Likes

Weird never heard that. I run my insulin needle under warm water and if glides right in zero issues.

2 Likes

Sustanon, Test P, and NPP all after I pin knot me up or give me PIP a day or so later.

4 Likes

That’s sucks I throw anythjng in me no issues

2 Likes

I wish I could. I love Sust and NPP

1 Like

I’m assuming this is with other brands? I remember back in the old days I would get ready jets from Mexico and those could knot you up or the old denkal 400. Prop was the worst use to knot me up so bad I couldn’t move the part I injected.

1 Like

I remember the Redi-ject from Mexico.
Came pre loaded and with a 18 gauge. They were brutal.

Gear these days seem to be a lot smoother.

Yes sir. I have yet to try any of Omega’s fast esters. After I tried so many. I’ve just stuck to long esters

2 Likes

I changed the needle out no way I’m poking myself with that javelin lol

1 Like

Hey @Omegaman got any insight on this??

1 Like

Short esthers can cause issues if the compound maker doesnt do them right hands down. It’s easier to stabilize long esthers more than short acting and a lot of people get it wrong. Our compound chemist is on point, you won’t have any pain with our short esthers. Give them a shot, no pun intended!

4 Likes

Being young and dumb back then. We just used them with the big horse needles. Lmao. Was not fun.
I don’t remember mine being able to be removed. :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Interesting