Insane ham focused workout

Yesterday was ham focused leg day with a touch of test your heart with leg extensions. Legs are super tight today. Thanks for @Omegaman for always having my back with the best products on the market.

12 Likes

Damn!!

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like

Wow! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Wtf. Looks like a horses leg!!!:+1:

My next order gonna be from @Omegaman but first gotta deal with medical bills. Radiation is over $2000 a pop. I don’t have insurance but come summertime I’m all in with omega. I feel like I’m disloyal to my other guys though. They have always been good to me. But I gotta try and think of me.

3 Likes

Hope all is well bro. Yes sir definitely better to think of yourself I’m guilty of not doing that.

1 Like

Honestly I think that’s my biggest problem. I am always worried about everyone else and I don’t take care of myself

1 Like

You work your ass off man. You deserve to look as good as you do.

1 Like

Looking good . I did glutes/ hams yesterday also. Very tight today

2 Likes

How’s prep going

2 Likes

They are starting to show. Once I’m done with meet I think I’ll do two months hypertrophy focused work and see where these bad boys go.

1 Like

Prep is going well. Evan is very happy with where I’m sitting. I’m excepting things to tighten up this week. Not looking forward to the next 4 weeks. Last 4 sucks for sure but the end will be near. I can do anything for 4 weeks. Lol

2 Likes

Monster legs bro. Question: do you stay lean all year around? In your pics, you always look lean.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.