Injectable aminos for fat loss and health

I acquired some injectable aminos. I got a 200mg/ml of glutathione with 4mg vit c/ml. 600mg/ml carnitine and a pump formula. I havent used the pump yet.

The carnitine made me really hot the first time i used it at 900mg. Has anyone else used inj. Carnitine and was it any good?

3 Likes

Only the Glutathione

1 Like

Its crazy they reccomend 2-4g per day I will post up the information on carnitine not the other one I posted

@squatter here’s the real info dosing and everything

1 Like

I think 500 inject of carnitine is proper dose. It also will up regulate your ar’s so what ever you using tahould be more efficient

1 Like

There saying 2-4g a day I don’t know why so much

I’ve tried those injectable aminos and wasn’t impressed. I do use glutathione for liver support thiugh

4 Likes

For oral you need about 4.5 g

1 Like

So inj less?

Bioavailability is a bitch hahah although I just read a thing saying yiur dosage I don’t think you need that much at all all the reports I have seen of people I using is 500mg once a day I mean other wise you are pinning a lot shit.

2 Likes

I only have the information on the oral so will go with 500mg or half gram.

So it’s bioavailability isn’t good because it gets destroyed by the liver right?

Its like 5g oral is like 500mg injected but oral creates some possibly toxic byproduct. Im doing 900mg per day as that is what one calculator said for 245lb bodyweight.

3 Likes

No doubt I have been looking for an injectable protocol I can’t find one brother my bad

late to party as usually I am seeing a lot of it in the competition BB they inject all kinda aminos seems to be better than clen and t3 heart attacks boost of energy for sure. I am hearing it called by a certain name not carnitine. I don’t know bout the fat loss but for energy it must help you think it will hang around or be a fad ?

B12 maybe, or sometimes citrulline for pumps even atp i have seen, but that seems dangerous.

i have been using 900mg of carntine most days for about 10 days, and noticed some differences while lowering my trt dose to 175mg per week from 250mg. I notice mostly having more energy in my muscle they feel like a can do another 1-2 reps. and i sweat a lot during cardio.
Not sure if i will keep it up because pinning ED is annoying, but a couple times per week is easy and that is what i think i will do.

2 Likes

also i used pt141 the sex peptide a few times and it made me quite tan. I used .1mg to see if i was allegric i was not. then i did 1mg subq for 3 days, and it made more a more horny but nothing crazy, testosterone does more for me. But my member was hard super easy and needed sex more often. I was on vacation with the girlfriend so it was fine. I asked her if she wanted any as it is designed for women but she declined and i respect that. As she respects my decisions.
I also ran mt2 for a couple weeks before this at .05mg ED for 2 weeks, and a got a good bit tanner. then took 5 days off and started the pt141. It got me noticebaly tanner while on vacation, and supposedly it(pt141) was suppose to get rid of the tanning effeect but it did not for me.

hoping everyone is doing well, and having a good sunday

3 Likes

Carnitine is supposed to be really good supplement

The sex peptide sounds interesting but im so scared of those compounds lol

Your vacation sounds like you had a great time brother and had some success with adjusting dosages. I look forward to continue reading about how things are going

thanks i had a fun vacation and plan on being healthy for awhile and working on other things that the gym but i will get back to it in the spring.

2 Likes