If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

Like the title says… once again flawless @SRx. Although I have not tried this current run I’m sure quality is outstanding as always. I know this primo was part of the run that got lab tested so can’t wait to try because we all saw those results! Thanks again for an awesome experience.

12 Likes

Nice TD primo is an amazing compound I love it I had to edit some of your post. What I edited out we can’t discuss here but thanks for the picture brother looks really good.
Also the correct category thanks brother

4 Likes

Sorry about that @Bigmurph thanks for keeping me in check

3 Likes

No sorry brother your good im not stressing just had to clean it up I appreciate your understanding.

2 Likes

You’ll love the Primo! Thanks for posting a TD pic!

2 Likes

It looks so good sitting next to enanthate and var oh it looks so good

3 Likes

Fully agree! great cycle right there

2 Likes

I dream about cycles like that maybe 1 more vial of primo lol

2 Likes

Ha ha, I’d nix the var, and make it two more of primo, which i still haven’t ran,i find myself goin back to the same cycles cause I know how gonna be already.

2 Likes

Nice pic @Majorbellringer

Primo train is waiting for you :railway_track:

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes: man , thanks brotha your your support :pray:

Thanks @John all going to be low dose as possible so hopefully I can make it last :crossed_fingers:

You’re gunna love it

1 Like

Looks good for before summer :+1:

1 Like

Is that primo hot at that mg? 200 is a beautiful thing for that compound.

And for those of you who don’t know what I mean by “hot”, I’m referring to the pip. It’s what we in my area call pip. “Hot”

1 Like

So if there’s no pip its either unxerdosed or in EO and gluicol I prefer 100mg in EO that’s my favorite at 400-600

For me it wasn’t noticeable after the first or second pin. I’d pin with my test and didn’t think a thing about it. That was just my experience. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Did you test the product? Was it legitimate?

I did not test the product with an actual test, however from my experience I would say it was legit. With that being said I could never tell you if it was dosed correctly or not based on use. I do believe it was in MCT which my body seems to like and I also on used my quads to pin during this run… so repeated sites might have something to do with being numb to the pip? I also pin pretty deep in the muscle… not sure if that hurts or help, just what I prefer.

2 Likes