Geneza Pharma is back ! And we are now better than ever!

Geneza Pharmaceuticals is returning with the greater level of accessibility for everyone!
In case you didn’t know, Geneza has been one of the industry’s leading brands for over 15 years! As part of the Anabolic Steroids Harm Reduction Project at anaboliclab.com, many independent labs tests have been done on Geneza products throughout the years. We are amped to see more to come!
Geneza is getting back in the driver’s seat! We’re here and ready for all of your questions, comments, feedback, concerns, etc. Your voice is the loudest it has ever been and we are listening closely.
We have some new stuff we have been working on and we think you will be excited!

• Products shipped from within the USA!
  • Products shipped directly by Geneza retail website!
  • Wholesale and Drop shipping options added through our logistics partner!
  • 24/7 Customer Service!
    We have the same great products, quality assurance, and drive that we always have. This has kept our clients loyal for many years and we are not slowing down!
    We are excited to be here! Thanks for having us over!

www.genezapharmaceuticals.com
4 Likes

I have a love for geneza going back a long way and multiple compounds I have run all amazing and the orals are in the top spot with 3 other labs the proviron amazing Turinabol amazing MHN out of this world.

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro ! Always great to meet a lifelong client!

I ordered from geneza direct and just received dbol and anavar tablets, still waiting on test C, will get some bloodwork done in a month to see progress.

1 Like

Keep us posted on progress.

Goals? Competitive?

1 Like

Goals are just to get more muscular and leaner. 49 yr old, 5’10" 200 lbs 20% BF according to a biometric scale. This will be my first time using any gear, other than TRT test from clinics at like 250 per week dosage. I will keep posted, I’m interested in getting blood work done for comparision.

2 Likes

Blood work definitely!

You aint no youngster anymore leather neck hahaha. Labs are critical for health and well being.

Have you contemplated a log here so folks can track progress. Even though it’s your first cycle, we can all learn something.

2 Likes

its not just the years, it s also the mileage, Devil Dog :smile: Let me look at some other logs on here, I wouldnt be against doing it, would like to see some formats and examples.

3 Likes

I hear ya!

You can go into as much or as little detail as you care to. Beings you’re an “advanced age” lifter, it would probably be very helpful for the rest of us in the same boat. Who knows… you might be the one to break the anti-aging code!

2 Likes