Funny Pet Pictures

Let see pictures of your 4 legged friends doing crazy things, or just looking cool.

My cat, Sky(the lady I got him from has a thing for Star Wars movies so she named him Sky, and his twin brother, Luke, after Luke Skywalker) loves to jump into my underwear while I’m sitting on the toilet. This morning he jumps in there then has a sneezing fit and blows snot everywhere in my underwear. He has to be with me while I poop or he gets pissed. If only I could find a woman who loves me that much. :grinning:
P.S. that’s my gear backpack. I always take my morning AAS shot while on the toilet with a slin pin in my quads, split between quads and hams, or in my ventro glutes.

8 Likes

Dinosaurs!!

8 Likes

Hahahaha that’s so cool haha I’m laughing out loud! :joy:

2 Likes

He gets cold out here!

3 Likes

All the cool dogs have dinosaurs pj’s

3 Likes

I can’t seem to post a pic of my guard corgi

2 Likes

I’ll try again in a bit

2 Likes

Jango Fett

8 Likes

JANGOOOOOO. he’s cute.

3 Likes

I agree! He has some rubber ducky ones too.

2 Likes

He’s only a year old. He’s a mama’s and daddy’s boy for sure. Loves his humans

2 Likes

Nice looking pup

1 Like

This is too cool.

1 Like

When I telework this is where she stays. At my feet or keeping the garbage trucks and delivery drivers at bay. That’s my desk just to the left of the window.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sooooo cute!

3 Likes

Takes his guard duty seriously….

2 Likes

She gets help from the mighty Jungle cat.

7 Likes

Pups rocking the pj’s

1 Like

How would y’all break a 1 yr old pittie from always wanting to put hands in his mouth? I know he’s just playing but the wifey gets overwhelmed because of how strong he is. Ideas?

2 Likes