Fresh blood work

So I found a place locally where I can get an Ozone blood infusion and blood work done at the same time. It’s a TRT place primarily but they’re also there to help out anyone working on improving themselves. The Ozone therapy was pretty great and I would recommend it to anyone looking to try it out. Blood work came back pretty damn good. My Estrogen levels are high but I’m addressing that now that I know. These results are from 375mg/wk flash test E and 50mg daily Pharmaqo proviron.

5 Likes

Good on you for getting psa checked

1 Like

It’s a gear head spot so they check everything that might be affected by AAS use. And what is PSA?

1 Like

Prostrate specific antigen

Keeps an eye on our prostrate.

1 Like

Prostrate cancer is our version of women’s breast cancer.

Very nasty stuff and early detection is key

Oh yeah definitely need to keep an eye on that. I started taking a prostate health formula multi vitamin a couple months ago just to be on the same side. At 36 years old I feel like I can avoid a lot in the future if I stay vigilant and proactive. I know the prostate isn’t something guys usually have to be concerned about until after forty but why not start now right?

1 Like

That estro is pretty high bud. You got an AI?

Yeah I’ve got nolvadex

Not an ai. You need arimidex or aromasin.

5 Likes

When was your last pin of testosterone prior to the bloodwork? 1100 seems low for 375mg/week.

1 Like

Wednesday was last injection before blood test Saturday

Makes sense then. Flash is always solid but just was curious

1 Like

Just goes to prove everyone is different and reacts different. Cause I’d be well over 3000 total and around 90+ on free.

2 Likes

Yessir a good pcp will help you stay on top of it. It’s been 20 years or so…I remember a conversation with my pcp during my physical. He told me to drop trow and bend over. I said doc… really…do you got to do this? He told me “look poppy…this ain’t exactly the highlight of my day either but early detection is the key and beings you don’t have a family history and if your psa is in range, this might be the last time…now bend over”. Hahaha

1 Like

My brother just went for his first prostate exam this year. Likewise, it was not the high point of his day.

1 Like