FDA finds more than 50 dietary supplements on ebay and Amazon to contain controlled or banned substances

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/fda-warns-of-hidden-ingredients-in-male-enhancement-and-diet-pills/ar-BB1c2Vod

This is crazy and its bad because soon enough there going to get really sick of having to test “dietary supplements” for banned and controlled substances that there going to take away there designation as a dietary supplement which then will mean that the cost of all our liver support and prebiotics, protein powder, creatine,and so many other products that we use will have to be certified by some private lab and that cost will get passed onto us the consumer instead of our tax dollars that we already pay for the FDA to do their job.
I feel like more and more people just continue to point the finger at someone else nowadays instead of just doing there job in the first place.
What happened to the world the greatest generation after ww2 never had govt agencies falling them and pointing fingers saying that they can’t test everything well that’s the problem everyone knows that if you just overload any part of the system then it just shuts down. This isn’t the matrix people need to buck up and get there asses going I wouldn’t have a problem taking there nice and cushy $100,000 a yr job. Wtf right how can you complain about to much work when you are making double or triple what the average wage is I don’t believe in communism or socializum but I do hate lazy people who don’t know how good they really have it in life.

Rant over in the article you can click on 2 places to find out what compounds they found in each dietary supplement.
Thanks
Banned

5 Likes