Fat burners that won’t make me fail a drug test?

Anyone have any experience with any fat burners that offer a pick me up without making me fail a drug test?

A strict caloric deficit and cardio.

You been tracking your macros since you asked about hgh?

2 Likes

Depends what they test for … only fat burner that I have ever used that works is Helios. But that shit is rocket fuel. I wouldn’t play with it unless your very strong cardiovascularly. And even that doesn’t work
Unless I’m a deficit.

This makes me happy.

Bro I’m so fuckin busy I don’t have time to weigh out my food. I just eat super clean all day, no sugars, low carb. I just eyeball it man. I’m definitely in a deficit but I don’t know if I’m getting enough calories tbh. It’s just so fuckin hot down here that I can’t really eat in the heat.
Fml

Hahaha

You gotta be chugging the water. I use to loose loads of weight working outside in summers. I think it was all the dam water. It doesn’t even have to be diet water

2 Likes

Are you cruising on TRT @Thunder

1 Like

I’m drinking more than a gallon of water, taking dehydration supps, and a couple electrolyte drinks just during work hours

I’m on 150 mg test c a week and 100 mg of deca
Anastrozle at .25 twice a week and I’m waiting on some ball as we speak. I’m keeping things low for now because I’m not sure how the heat will effect things.
My plan is to double both oils when the tbol shows up

1 Like

Lmao…
Is there such a thing?

1 Like

Are you losing fat?

1 Like

I am
Pants dropped straight to my knees today in front of company… :joy: :rofl::joy::rofl::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl:
I’m also getting stronger. Now mind you I keep my reps high, my weight middle of the road, and keep to the machines because of old injuries. I’m doing 6 sets at 20 reps each movement. 4 movements per body part. Two body part per day, push pull
Cardio is all day every day being on my feet

The test should help. I like cruising personally at 250 test c per week. Puts me in my sweet spot for test and functionality is optimal. Deca will make you retain water also.

1 Like

Then leave the “fat burner” card off the table. There’s no need for it, and in the heat it’s going to fuck you up.

1 Like

That’s why I’m keeping it low, for joint help. I respond really well to all nandrolone and have never had problems with prolactin because I have never ran over 500mg of deca a week

I guess I’m calling it a fat burner but what I’m really looking for is a sup that will give me more energy,
Without stroking out in the heat

Caffeine pills. I’m serious. Leave the Clen, albuterol, ephedrine alone in the heat. It’s not worth it.

2 Likes

I’m gonna take your advice man. I appreciate the hard stance you take bro!

I took a clen and did yard work in Alabama heat and was in damn near a full body cramp an hour later and I had already taken down 1.5 gallons, 5G of taurine, and 2 liquid iv’s.