Easy diet today. Chicken sausage for breakfast and chicken quarters thru the day

Cooked on air fryer. Tomorrow I switch over to all beef for awhile.

4 Likes

How’s that chicken sausage?

1 Like

Good. I actually prefer it for breakfast. Lean and not much grease or anything from it.

3 Likes

I like to break up chix sausage and fold into the morning eggs…

but come to think of it…l’ll put anything in my eggs to change it up. Including, but not limited to left over mashed potatoes, kid’s mac and cheese (which is surprisingly good), steak, deli ham, rice.

5 Likes

Steak and eggs was a go to tor me for a long time. I’d chop a cheap sirloin cook it and add eggs into the grease and mix. Add shredded cheddar on top.

2 Likes

It’s hard not to grab that shedded cheddar in the morning…nothing better.

Sooooo I sub crazy janes seasoning, dried minced onions, chives, and tablespoon of olive oil for flavor.

3 Likes

I’m dieting over here bro hold that down….:rofl:

1 Like

Tomorrow I go into a stricter part of my diet hence the change to beef again. First few days I’ll be tired af as usual.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to give it a try. No carbs in your diet?

1 Like

When I go strict no. I’ve started dialling them out already so today is zero carbs.

Depending on how I can handle my workouts with stimulants I’ll add in about 20g for workout if I’m not keeping up. Sometimes I’m good without carbs sometimes need a bit. I’ll see tomorrow how I feel at gym. Off today.

3 Likes

When i just cut my carbs and the workouts get intense. I’ve caught myself getting glycemic about 45 minutes to a hour in.

2 Likes

I didn’t mention the fried dough egg sandwich. …which, of course I would never admit to eating.

3 Likes