Dirts decadence trening blast

Ok just did first shot 300 mg of test and 120 of deca these are Ed shots 1.4ml Total highest inject amount. By mg I’ve used. First day no gym got off work 3 hours late so we will start This log off right with dead’s tomorrow

10 Likes

Damn be careful man happy birthday

2 Likes

Happy bday. Be careful man

2 Likes

Always careful but have some sort of growth on the top of right thigh today not where i inject or inthing so caught me by surprise. May just take this week off and get it checked out when off Friday

2 Likes

Its not a toomah

I hope not maybe an abscess I may not wait till Friday if it keeps getting worse

2 Likes

Good luck 2 u how long you had it

1 Like

Just noticed today it’s not hot or red or anything

2 Likes

Could be a good sign. So what you going to get up to for your birthday?

1 Like

Well I worked and slept and started my cycle yesterday don’t be surprised to see name of log change

2 Likes

Happy naked day dirt :joy: stay safe bro !

3 Likes

I got ya

2 Likes

That’s a good sign

3 Likes

Do you have a meet prep template picked out?

2 Likes

When I’m 12 weeks out I’ll switch to wave kid a gym makes for me to hopefully peak this go round

Ok so I think I’m just taking the week off unless this goes down and I feel better by Friday. Will be seeing doctor after training Friday, ot and free lunch. If it’s still there I’ve noticed that I get really lethargic foggy headed and my temp rises after meals. Like my body can’t fight the shit work and digest food at same time. I always have sowmtrh in g that happens at begging of my peeps fro comp. So just roll wi th it

1 Like

Good news is I’m still getting all the soreness of working out

3 Likes

Getting ultra sound done on the area to look at what it could be

3 Likes

And of course I don’t air up today and it’s shrunk to half the size. By the time I get there it will be gone haha.

2 Likes

So swollen lymph nodes with hypervascular will se what the doctor that studies images has to say hut I think I’m on the better now

2 Likes