Dirts Cheerleaders

@Dirtnasty is stepping on the platform again this weekend for a powerlifting meet.

He’s got the potential to be ranked internationally….no small feat by anyones standards.

Lets all get behind him.

GO DIRT GO DIRT….TEAM TARTS

7 Likes

Go get em you big mfr! Ibe never caught what team tarts is catch me up

2 Likes

The pop tart pre…post… intra… wo. Along with supplementation throughout the day week months

2 Likes

Pre meat meal. Already got 100 mg abombs in me go back for injects elbow feels good I feel pretty good jaut got to listen to commands and hit depth also hold the bar tight and we good

6 Likes

Heck yeah…. Bikets an gravy….eggs n bacon….good stuff.

You know what you gotta do.

3 Likes

Openers are 620 490 660 I just want that first sqaut but hoping for 700-720 550-570 and anything over 700 depending on how much is in tank I think I can grip well today and the kabuki helps a lot I hope there is chalk today I didn’t bring any. I don’t trai with it but that bar is a hand slicer

4 Likes

Inject sd and tne will after sqaut then take halo more abombs and if I can sneak away inject mtren got mike and Ike’s for sugar with some protein bars to munch if there is time in between the lifts

3 Likes

God that looks good

4 Likes

10 4

3 Likes

Ate it in like 5 minutes. Hadn’t had eggs in forever, sorry

3 Likes

Haha its cool i had bologna

3 Likes

I know it doesn’t help you but when people complain about the prices of eggs I tell them why they are high and how it has hurt the farmers such as yourself. But man those eggs were great.

3 Likes

Go get some @Dirtnasty

3 Likes

You know the drill… fight the nerves… get your openers…then take the gloves off and go for broke

2 Likes

You know it

1 Like

The judges are attractive women so no failed lifts today HahHa

5 Likes

Get some! You got this buddy.

1 Like

Yep weve been butchered, lots of our family friends are now out of business

1 Like

Good news got first two squats so 668 ot so in books failed at 702 took we are flying through the lifts so could have used a bit more recovery on to bench

5 Likes

Missed all my benches they said it nciupd nt get power my wrist kept rolling they said never had issue with that. So fuck me no nationals. This year I’m fucking pissed

4 Likes