Can primo boost libido like tren?

I want to try primo I was wondering if it has the same ability to increase libido the way tren does.

I often hear it being referred to as the rich man’s tren.

So I was wondering if anyone can answer if it’s good in terms of libido.

Ideally I would like to swap tren out of my next cycle for primo.

3 Likes

It’s not exactly the same as Tren but it is there. I don’t think anything boost libido the same way Tren does.

3 Likes

Ha ha rich man’s tren,AKA widely faked,I’d test it.ive never used it so I can’t compare the two to much,but I’m guessing I would take the tren over the primo…

6 Likes

I’ve never used tren but the primo was ok. I didn’t notice a boost in libido…

Two variables

One… I’m a dirty old man anyways

Two… I didn’t run a heavy amount and it was getting expensive so I quit.

3 Likes

Not at all. Primobolan is incredibly weak! To me it’s not worth the bother. And I’ve run it at high doses and used pharma grade amps. Tren is in its own league for sex drive, rage, body recomposition, lean tissue acquisition, etc. It’s also total “brain damage” trying to manage it while having to function in a work place environment with otters.

4 Likes

That’s what scares me.

2 Likes

It terms of performance, and gains all AAS accrete protein at approximately the same rate.

At 100mg a week studies showed rates gained 10% in size of levator ani muscle.

You want more than 10% gain? That’s an absurd amount of gains.

Tren should be left off the table unless competing in my personal opinion.

The whole primo/ mast is weak vs tren isn’t supported by any data whatsoever.

In terms of libido boost, any time we further balance out our androgen:estrogen ratio we should see a boost in libido.

5 Likes

Data??? Is that how you discern what works for your body?
Easy test:
Take a gram of primo weekly for a month.
Take a gram of tren weekly for a month.
Then come talk to me.
It’s like racing a child’s tricycle against a Ferrari.
I’ve run solo compounds this way to compare results. This is the easiest way to find the truth in terms of personal response to individual compounds.

2 Likes

Masteron has a patent as a cattle growth promoter, head to head with tren it out performed.

Tren and primo showed, I believe less than 2% different in growth of levator ani. If you were going to put on 10lbs of muscle with primo, with tren you will approximately put on 10.2lbs.

There’s only one study that compares almost all ASS and they showed such an insignificant different in protein accretion that we can say they all do the same thing at approximately then same rate.

That is data. And if you want to only view your life longevity through gains. Then run a gram of whatever. If you want to have lifelong sustainable gains that allows you to be healthy and live longer… then… yes. Use the data at hand to make the best choice for yourself.

4 Likes

Yes. That would be how I discern what is best for my body.

4 Likes

Well at least you haven’t stopped making major life decisions from fortune cookies…. That would be asinine.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I’ll never stop that.

2 Likes

@Neuro I apologize for being a confrontational cunt today. I’m depleted and very cranky. That’s no reason to go off in my last post.
I have multiple reasons why I dislike primobolan. I instantly get defensive when I see primobolan praised. Sorry for being a dick.

My REASONS for disliking primobolan:. in prep for my first bodybuilding contest I was new to AAS. I ran test only in the off season for 8 months. During precontest I did one month on deca only, 1 month on primobolan only, and 1 month on winstrol V only. I did this due to accessibility and cost. I only had access to pharmaceutical grade deca and primobolan, and the winstrol V came from a veterinarian in Los Angeles who supplied Lee Priest.
The month on 50mg daily primobolan enanthate ampules (350mg per week) left me looking flat, small, I lost a lot of strength, basically felt like I was on creatine only. The month on 400mg weekly Italian deca ampules I was very full, held my lean mass, looked great, kept my strength. My month on winstrol V 100mg EOD was my favorite. OMG!! I looked leaner by the day and had visible glute striations at the end.

REASON #2 50mg pharmaceutical grade primobolan enanthate amps began to change my girlfriend’s voice on day #11. She sounded like a tranny and it stayed that way. She wasn’t impressed by the way she looked, same response I got from primobolan. I switched her to 50mg pharmaceutical deca amps and she looked so full and her strength put most men to shame in the gym. It also relieves her severe carpal tunnel issues.
It pisses me off that I see so many male personal trainers put attractive women on primobolan and they almost always end up with a voice like a tranny.

REASON #3: primobolan is faked more than any other anabolic except for maybe anavar. It’s extremely expensive!

REASON #4: I’ve run high doses of primobolan due to being a rep for a cool Russian guy who gave me a ton of it for free.
BEST THING ABOUT PRIMOBOLAN: in high doses it gives an incredible sense of well-being and self confidence almost like the perfect antidepressant.

6 Likes

Gentleman And ladies of UGM. This is why I love this place so goddamn much. JJ, you’re an asset to UGM and as ALWAYS this is a place for discussion and growth. I appreciate everything about this way this was just handled and the way you presented your reasons. Thank you. @johnjuanb1

5 Likes

JJ @johnjuanb1 … go get a cheeseburger dude!

3 Likes

I’m a mental nut job today. I don’t like portraying myself like this. It’s frustrating because I wanted to not cheat on my diet at all for a few months but I’m finding I’m just not right in the head. I’m never truly right in the head but this is a feeling that feels wrong. I’m sure I’ll be a happy version of nut job if I concede and order a pizza. :grinning:

2 Likes

That sounds yummy. :hamburger:

1 Like

Hahahaha this just made me laugh so hard. All good buddy. We’re all here for the same thing, and sometimes we all get testy. I appreciate you.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Always! I support open dialogue of opposing viewpoints always, and I will support and appreciate anyone who can back up and be self aware.

2 Likes