Blood work

Im currently on TRT, prescribed by my doctor. 200 mgs of cypionate a week. I recently purchased Anavar through a reputable source here. My question is, what will elevate on my bloodwork when i begin the Var? Is my doc going to see the bloodwork results and know immediately that something is up? Should i just come clean immediately and tell him? Seems wise being he is my doc but im on the fence with this one. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

I’d give your self a month or two off the anavar prior to taking bloodwork with TRT doc. If you have blood work coming up soon, I’d get the blood work, then begin the Anavar. I believe it was crash HDL cholesterol pretty bad and potentially inflate your test numbers.

1 Like

If it’s a regular doc they may not suspect Anabolics may just think your cholesterol is terrible and might risk them pulling the TRT treatment, but I am not an expert. If it’s a TRT doctor, I would think they’d know right away you’re using some sort of oral, which may not be a big deal cause TRT docs are a lot more understanding and cool with that shit.

2 Likes

As posted above, your HDL will take a dump. :poop:

2 Likes

Let him or her know and remember you are paying him or her for their service just like a contractor or lawyer. They work for you bro. And you could further just say you take supplements because alot of medical field people think gear is in even the protien shakes so id do it. I got lucky enough that mine is at a t clinic and said just tell me what your running and i will test you accordingly. Just my .2 c

1 Like

It’s good practice to be honest with your doctor. And the truth is easier to remember.

3 Likes

It skewed my lipids…tbol does the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks everyone

1 Like