Been grinding hard and it’s paying off

Just wanted to show off a little progress I’ve been having since getting back to it I started again like 3 months ago I was about 225 or so I only train about 3-4 days a week with my work schedule at the moment
I got stuck at 205 for like almost 2-3 weeks and I hoped on the scale yesterday post workout w my phone in hand at 191 this might not seem like much but I haven’t seen under 200 on the scale since I was a junior in highschool and still 5’5 (got to 230 for senior year football) and my strength is still improving on a workout to workout basis I feel fucking great man I’m not even hard tracking I just eat what I know works for me and watch portions of carbs not around my workouts and very light cardio no more then 25-30 mins a day really

5 Likes

This also is skewed a bit it was low day for me at like 4:30 post workout I’d guess I’m about 195-198 walking around normally

Keep it up buddy! That’s great to see!

Nice!!!

Nice job man!

Roll on brother. Great progress

1 Like

That is much!!!

1 Like

Nice! Keep up the hard work

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Appreciate you man!

Just keep at it. You’ve made great progress towards your goals.

Do us a favor and don’t be a stranger.

1 Like

Great work bro! Ya love to see it!! Keep at it!

2 Likes

I try not to be as much as I can I work like 12+ hour days normally so I use my free time in the gym or sleeping mostly trying to prioritize sleep/rest but i will be on here more I’ll update on this maybe in a few weeks I’d like to stay around 185-200 and just continue replacing fat w muscle we will see how It goes!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.