April 29th edition of diets and training

Good morning all.Breakfast was 2 cans a tuna mixed with squeeze cheese and hot sauce,casein shake, banana,water. Lunch will be Italian sub.I did arms yesterday and did 2 ,5 min sessions of tire flipping,almost threw up from it,and since I didn’t that means I didn’t go hard enough.Not sure if I’m gonna go today.Hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 Likes

Did push upper first thing.

Samo grub

Working around here

3 Likes

Getting a burger or making crunch wraps today

3 Likes

Up and down extension ladder a gazillion times it seems. Carrying shingles and tacking them down.

It’s in the 80’s and extremely humid here. Many long breaks

1 Like

So
My coaching price has chine down to 100 a month now

2 Likes

I know your strong old man,but I’m guessing you weren’t carrying Full Bundle of shingles up the ladder…shiiiit and it was in the 80’s that fuckin blows fat cock

Nope no more full bundles. I can get a half to 2/3rds up a ladder… next trip will be same or lighter.

Just can’t do it these days. Used to be all weather too… not so much these days. Got to get out of the sun.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s a big burger!!

What’s the white stuff…mayo?

1 Like

Ha ha

Ha ha,what’s the white stuff…that’s what she said…

House sauce

1 Like

Looks delicious

1 Like

Trained back. Food has been chicken and pasta. Yogurt and cottage cheese. Ground beef wraps. Oatmeal and egg whites. Protein shake

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.