April 26th installment of diets and training

Good afternoon all. Breakfast was 2 cans a tuna with hot sauce,casein shake, banana,cranberry juice.Goin to the gym at noon,gonna do arms.Lunch will be two turkey and provolone lett tomato light mayo,grapes.Hope everyone has a great day.

4 Likes

Same
Food off tday body is beat the fuck uo from gym and all the production I did yesterday at work.

2 Likes

Went to do legs and decided last minute to do biceps, traps and forearms. Had toast and eggs for breakfast. Protein shake and a banana. Had some leftover chicken pot pie. Yogurt. Not sure what I’m having for dinner yet.

2 Likes

Samo grub

Oatmeal with whey isolate

Tuna

Pb trail mix

Yogurt

Cottage cheese

Banana

Going to do something in gym shortly

3 Likes

Didn’t take a finished pic but this is a large thin flank steak that I season with Tony’s creole seasoning. Cooks in oven with a wireless meat probe at 350 to med-well. Then cut it in strips and use it for a few things.

1. great mixed in a large salad with a sugar free balsamic vinaigrette
  2. also use in flat bread wraps (I like Joseph’s flax, oat bran, and whole wheat lavish bread; 6g protein, 60 calories per 1/2 flatbread piece) with the flank steak strips, spinach, pepperjack cheese, sautéed onions. and with a reduced fat sour cream. Works nice for on the go meals when kids have sports in the evenings or weekends.

3 Likes

Oh I’m just fucking up a whole rotisserie chicken to myself right now… All meals I had today previously before this are irrelevant…

1 Like

I’m looking forward to giving my forearms a rest if I took week off work they would blow up to size of Popeyes with how much stimulus they getting. I want my leg day

1 Like

Absolutely love balsamic vinegar @Shock6050

2 Likes

I used to train them 2x a week. I’m lucky if I train them twice a month anymore lol

1 Like

I don’t do any forearm
Training other than back work and heavy presses but many it’s contant at work

2 Likes

This is my go brand for salad dressing. They also have sugar free ketchup :+1:

2 Likes

Breakfast for supper

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.