April 20th edibles edition

Good afternoon all. I woke up,smoke hash,and ate 150mgs of edible swedish fish.then went to visit my dad in the hospital.just finished lunch,5 HB eggs no yolk,casein shake,1 turkey and swiss on whole wheat with lettuce tomato lite mayo, water.
Fuck the gym.not sure what dinner is.About to go smoke more hash,take half dose of sleeping med,and maybe,just fuckin maybe I might get 3 consecutive hours of sleep/nap time.

4 Likes

Edibles edition lol. hope you get some rest in bro. Im still eating what i want. Gotta do back tonight.

4 Likes

I think I am gonna get a decent nap in,then go back to see my dad.

4 Likes

Didn’t set alarm
So no gym today. This is basically a deload weeks it’s become with all the hours of work and issues with meds it’s I probably needed it

4 Likes

1/2 day for me at work. Just got up from hour and a half nap. Got to get baby girl from school and mess around here.

3 Likes

I had .1 hour nap. My body wants some
Serious sleep action

1 Like

Hoping to train back later. Food is still the same, tuna, protein shake, banana chicken curry, cottage cheese and a yogurt.

3 Likes

6 eggs scrambled and 3 pieces of sausage. Quart of chocolate milk. 6 barbecue drumsticks for lunch. Mass gainer shake with banana and scoop of peanut butter. Baked spaghetti and sweet rolls for dinner. Back and shoulders hypertrophy in a bit.

2 Likes

Still eating like a horse!

1 Like

I try. It’s gotten harder as it gets hot around here. It’s been mid 80’s around here with 100% humidity

1 Like

Samo samo years ago id drop 10-15 pounds the first 85 degree day. Hard for me to eat in the heat also. Nowadays not so much… of course I don’t move as fast and as much as I used to.

It’s been unusually humid here too.

1 Like

I have to sit and cool off for 15-30 minutes before I can eat. Otherwise I feel nauseous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.