SPEND at least $325 in Bitcoin, Get
20% OFF

(Not Valid on HGH)
SALE ENDS October 1st at 2am
www.c.flashgear.to

2 Likes

I see flash has gone batchit crazy again! :crazy_face:

1 Like

And this is what I’ve been waiting for ladies and gentlemen!! Test proviron dbol here we come . Or should I switch out the dbol for maybe tbol or abombs ? :thinking: any suggestions. Please shoot

Old School Yes GIF

2 Likes

I prefer tbol over dbol

1 Like

I was thinking about maybe trying something other than the dbol this time . I’ve ran dbol about 3 times . I like it lol but maybe I’ll try something different this run ! 250mg test , 25mg tbol and 50 mg proviron . See how that treats me ! What dose do you like to run tbol at ?

3 Likes

Order done :muscle::muscle::muscle: let’s get it fellas !

2 Likes

Anadrol is my favorite for size, Winstrol is my favorite for cutting. At age 54, both are a bit too aggressive so tbol and anavar take their place. Dbol I bloat a bit more than I like.

2 Likes

I like size lol so your recommendation you think I should switch out the tbol for Anadrol ? Edit: just contacted flash and opened a ticket to switch products. Hopefully was I time and not to much of a problem if not no big deal .

2 Likes

My dude

1 Like

I’m with @johnjuanb1 my age drives me to tbol. It’s just safer that way.

2 Likes

Luckily my age and me just starting this lifestyle 4yrs ago so I think I can experiment just for a couple more yrs lol thanks for the advice guys much appreciated

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. Everyone is different. You’ll figure out the best “combo” for YOU and adjust through the years as you age.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ll be going 250-300 test e , 50mg proviron and 50-100 mg anadrol . 12/16 week cycle first 2 weeks start at 50 mg work up to 100 mg with the anadrol . Proviron running entire cycle or until I run out .See where it takes me :muscle::blush:

2 Likes

This sale ends at 2am so order now. Today is also FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY!

This sale ends in 8 hours.