4th Order With @Omegaman!

Grabbed a serostim hgh kit, a bottle of TNE and a bottle of NPP. Small order but just some more to add to the stages of my get ready for summer cycle! Gonna use the TNE with 25mgs of dbol 20mins preworkout go in a fuck shit up! My pumps are on another level day by day! Its fkn insane! Loving this gear :muscle:t2:

7 Likes

I’ll probably give him a go in a year or so. I’m
Stocked for awhile

1 Like

Just placed large order. Should touch down in a day or so. I’ll post some photos

7 Likes

Fuck yeah bro! Cant wait to see? Wait till you try it fkn amazing!

2 Likes

Sero is no joke. I’m finishing up my phizer pens then switching to those.

2 Likes

What you suggest for dose on sero’s? I usually run 3-4 iu daily

1 Like

Same here. I’m running 3.6 with the Pfizer and man some days my hands just hurt.

2 Likes

Lmao! My hands are always numb especially when im sleeping shit wakes me up

1 Like

I’m stocked up from my order from Flash with his sale, however I look forward to giving omega a try in the future

1 Like

Definitely dont sleep on @Omegaman! He is aces straight up!

2 Likes

How the hell do you guys do that shit with your hands. Wife and I stocked up on one of the other sponsors stuff that’s on here now (before he was on here), and she ran it as low as 1iu and me 2iu, and we literally couldn’t handle that shit in our hands. We want to try again, but that carpal tunnel feeling sucked ass and we tried for almost a full year.

1 Like

Haven’t used TNE in forever. You just doing 25 of Dbol for PWO??

I have on hand, but sitting on back burner. Was going to run 50/day PWO for 4-5 weeks on one of these stacks down the road.

1 Like

Takes getting used to ive been running gh for years so you just go up in dosage slowly and honest dont need more than 2-4iu daily on pharma grade gh

1 Like

Same issue with numbness even at super low doses. I am going to try “Fragment, CJC1295, Ipamorelin 12mg (Blend)” next as it is supposed to be much more tolerable, and help with insulin sensitivity issues. fwiw

2 Likes

I think @NeuroRN is on ipamorelin. I know my anti-aging clinic prescribes it, along with a bunch of others, besides just GH.

1 Like

We want to give it another shot, but have been hesitant for awhile now.

1 Like

I am. I think it’s helping some with sleep and joints. Without jacking up my prolactin which is nice.

2 Likes