13% of Primo is Actually Primo?

God, this is scary…

Excerpt from Peter Bond:

"Finally, whether you like it or not, evidence is mounting that whatever AAS is on the label of your vial, is most likely not in it. (Unless you got it from a pharmacy, but this isn’t particularly likely with methenolone to begin with.) A recent study conducted by the outpatient clinic for anabolic steroid users in the Netherlands examined 272 AAS samples from 46 different brands supplied to them by the subjects who enrolled in their clinical trial [18]. The results can be found in the table taken from the paper below:

The quality of your roids is baddd

Quality of AAS in the HAARLEM trial

Shockingly, only 13% of the supplied AAS only had the declared AAS in them. And mind you, this was a qualitative analysis. So this doesn’t even mean these were dosed as declared on the label!

And I hear you thinking: “Yeah but those are losers, mine is real, I got a trustworthy supplier.” Do you? I know some of the subjects which participated in this trial personally. They all were super convinced that their AAS were good to go as described on the label. It was unthinkable to them that their stuff wasn’t legit. They had the best supplier in town. Nevertheless, they were wrong.

The authors of the paper also mention this: “Attempting to circumvent untrustworthy AAS products by buying from a seemingly “reliable” brand or dealer—an ever intriguing topic to users of AAS—appears trifling as no brand showed consistent reliability.”

Similar results were published in 2005 by the Dutch doping authority after examination of 336 products [19] and in Sweden when they analysed over a 1.000 samples of doping products seized at their border [20].

The shadiness of the AAS black market adds to the unreliability of personal accounts of AAS usage beyond the obvious drawbacks of anecdotes. Most AAS users simply aren’t taking whatever they think they’re taking."

3 Likes

Bout right…

I believe it their are a lot of shitty labs and even some reputable im sure sell bad primo

2 Likes

All I can rely on is roidtest

1 Like

It’s interesting that they tried to minimize that variable with the products they collected to test AND STILL ONLY A SMALL PERCENT CAME BACK WITH THE LABELED MATERIAL IN IT.

Really scary.

2 Likes

This is so scary. I don’t like this information at all. Take it back. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m waiting to hear our sponsors chime in…

3 Likes

We need a way to test via Liquid chromatography with mass spectroscopy stateside.

Trust but verify…… we have the former and still await the latter.

1 Like

The 13% was for everything tested not just Primo too. Un.fucking.believable.

3 Likes

And at the same time,most of the tests I’ve seen done here came out good.

1 Like

IMHO - Over the counter at home test kits are subjective and open to interpretation, influenced by the carrier oils, and typically just test for presence…they still may be a tool for us (albeit a bad tool) as we are very limited with options in this capacity.

3 Likes

I’m surprised that it was only 46 different brands. I would’ve thought that there were way more.

Would have been nice to see the actual brand list tested ans specific compounds that they were supposed to be.

Very interesting @Aude_Aliquid_Dignu ! Great post

1 Like

I wonder if it would be worth testing Primo (or anything else) with the below…looks like it utilizes HPLC testing.
I’m assuming this would be a presence test followed by a mail in sample for analysis.

https://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?prod=primobolan_purity_test

A few bullet points from the full study (link below):

*The most common types of AAS used were testosterone (95%), stanozolol (79%) and boldenone (71%).

*Testosterone was used by 96% of subjects, followed by trenbolone (52%) and drostanolone (39%).

*Forty-eight of all samples were bought online, and of these 34 (71%) contained the AAS subtype declared on the label

*Furthermore, 60 (22%) of all received AAS samples were a duplicate (i.e. different subjects delivering the same AAS subtype from the same brand) and in only 20 (33%) the analysis result was the same.

*In 37 samples estrogens or progestogens were detected.

*Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment funded AAS sample analysis.

See. This is why I go into the emotional fetal position and think…“that is the Netherlands, not here. Surely there are solid labs with accurate dosing here. I got good stuff for my money. No, make it all go away and take your lies with you!” lol. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch. Shame it happens but what can ya do?

1 Like

My hope is that we collectively recognize this issue and try to seek out proper testing as a collective unit where we can verify the trust we give the sponsors.

What good is portion control and harm reduction when we don’t even confirm the products we use?

Products that are widely reported to be mislabeled when tested in this domain of ours.

1 Like